STD rings are precision engineered to match up with STD 1-piece or STD 2-piece bases.
Rear ring is secured by windage adjustment screws. Available in five different ring heights. Machined steel construction.
will almost always use HIGH rings in a given style. In certain instances, such as with extremely heavy barrels or some makes of firearm, SUPER HIGH rings may be necessary.
will almost always use MEDIUM rings in a given style. In certain instances, 45mm scopes may require HIGH rings.
will almost always have enough clearance with LOW rings in a given style, though MEDIUM rings will give slightly more clearance, particularly when using a barrel with a thicker shank portion or a heavier contour.
will almost always use LOW rings in a given style. Again, in certain instances of a heavy barrel or heavy shank portion of a custom barrel, MEDIUM rings may have to be used, but LOW rings will almost always suffice.
VX-3L 56mm Riflescopes
will almost always use LOW rings, but in some instances, where there is a very pronounced barrel shank or relatively heavy barrel, they will use MEDIUM rings.
- Matte Black Gloss or silver finish. (mounts)
- Bases for many popular rifle models available. (mounts)
- Forged and Machined steel construction.
- Versatile, available for many different rifles.
- Windage Adjustable (STD Mounts)
- Long Range STD (STD Mounts)
- Maximum Accessability (2 pc. Mounts)
- 2 Piece Bases (Mounts)
- STD Rings