In inclement weather the number one priority is staying warm and dry.
These new 2-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable parkas are better than ever. The secret to Tru-Spec's new jackets are the high quality, environmentally safe Bemis seam tapes. Seam tape is the critical link in the chain of waterproof protection and Bemis is the recognized worldwide technology leader in providing thermoplastic films for a myriad of industrial applications.
- 2.5 oz 100% Tactical Nylon
- Rollable, stowable brimmed hood with drawstring to keep rain off face and neck
- Spring lock TRU-SPEC® zipper pulls on waterproof zippered front closure
- Gusseted underarms
- Zippered sleeve pockets with bonded pocket bag
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff
- Chest pockets with storm flaps and pull-out panels for attaching badges
- Back yoke with cape opening and removable ID panel
- Waist adjustment with access in front hand pocket
- Side covered zipper to access under parka
- Regular: 5'6" - 5'9"
- Short: 5'3" - 5'5"
- Long: 5'10" - 6'3"
Embroidery may affect the ability to remain waterproof. Heat transfer is recommended.
Try any TRU-SPEC® H2O Proof™ New and Improved Outerwear with confidence!
TRU-SPEC® TRU-CONFIDENCE GUARANTEE - The 2 year TTC Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your TRU-SPEC® H2O Proof™ outerwear for any reason; return it to T-RU-SPEC® for a full refund of the purchase price. Restrictions apply, see TRU-SPEC® warranty
for complete details.