High Impact Bright Light - Perfect for wherever you need it!
When you need an extra blast of high intensity white light, the Independent LED Steady Burn Light has got you covered! This versatile light can be used as additional front-end lighting, including on the push bumper of any police vehicle. This small light has high impact when used as an additional alley light, takedown, spot light or scene light. With its universal bracketing this light can be mounted in many locations on the vehicle.
- High Impact Black Aluminum Die Cast for Maximum Durability
- Steady Burn White Light
- High Intensity LEDs with Clear Lens for High Light Output
- Water Resistant
- Kit includes (1) Light, Brackets, and Screws
ABOUT CODE 3®
- 2 1/4" W x 2 1/2" H x 3" D (57.15 mm x 63.5 mm x 76.2 mm)
- 1.5 Amp Average
- 5-Year Warranty on LED Modules
Code 3, Inc. engineers and manufactures a complete line of lighting and sound-based warning products used by professionals in emergency response, utility, service fleet, and industrial settings. Code 3® has been in business since 1974 with their primary goal to design products that enhance customer safety, including law enforcement officers, firemen and EMT personnel, as well as all personnel in utility, DOT, and construction industries. The Code 3 team is focused on total customer satisfaction through innovative products, seamless customer service, and world-class quality. This is exemplified in their ISO 9001 certification and their Lean Six Sigma processes.
History of Product Innovations:
Code 3® markets its products under the following well-known brand names:
- TriCore® technology provides the brightest lighting technology on the market (Defender®)
- PriZm™ II Dual Reflector technology provides a brighter signal for superior visibility and safety (RX 2700™ lightbar)
- The first two-level lightbar (the MX7000™)
- The first integrated directional lighting system (ArrowStik®)
- LED X™ optical technology provides incredibly bright, high visibility signals when viewed either straight on or off angle
Code 3® Emergency Lighting and Sound-Based Systems are designed for installation on emergency response vehicles such as police cars, fire apparatus, ambulances, and wreckers. This full-line of lightbars, flashers, sirens, and speakers, includes such well-known products as Defender®, RX 2700CC™, MX7000®, and ArrowStik®. PSE Amber™ Warning Products include a full array of products for utility vehicles, highway maintenance vehicles, industrial trucks and waste recovery vehicles. This line of lighting and sound-based warning devices and accessories includes lightbars, LED, strobe and halogen beacons, interior package lighting, back-up alarms, Department of Transportation systems and spotlights, including such well-known products as TriCore® NarrowStik™, Frontier™ Mini Bar, and ArrowStik®