Refill Your Training Canisters up to 600 Times!
OC training is an expensive proposition because training canisters cost nearly as much live / field units. As a result, recruits and in-service officers often receive inadequate OC training leaving them ill prepared for use in real world situations. Looking for a better alternative? The SABRE Refill System is the solution, enabling a practical, environmental friendly and cost effective training tool.
- Save Your Agency Considerable Money
- Prepare Your Officers for Success
- Maximize Officer Safety
- Embrace the Reailty Based Training Concept
- Reverse Environmental Constrains
Reality based training is a critical component of law enforcement with today's violence on the street. In keeping with this theme and reducing cost, the SABRE Refill System enables agencies to put their officers through dynamic training scenarios teaching them proper grip, muscle memory and deployment techniques associated with effective OC usage. This technological advancement is designed specifically to give officers the upper-hand when tasked with controlling hostile subjects and inmates.
The SABRE Refill Station allows agencies to refill MK-3 & MK-4 inert training units quickly and economically, thus reducing the cost and waste associated with repeated purchase of inert units. The SABRE Refill System fills the refill canisters with deionized water and compressed air in a matter of seconds. SABRE canisters can be filled up to 600 times. The SABRE Refill Station gives agencies the opportunity to provide exceptional OC training with increased efficiency at a minimal cost.
SABRE Refill System Model Numbers:
- SRS-01 (SABRE Refill System)
- MK-3-R (MK-3 Inert Refillable Unit)
- MK-4-R (MK-4 Inert Refillable Unit)
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.