OC Technology Makes Cell Extractions Easier, Safer & More Affordable.
SABRE Red MK-9 is an ideal cell extraction tool. The Cell Buster consists of a large but highly portable MK-9 canister that can be equipped with a hose and wand attachment. This innovative device delivers up to six, three-second bursts of SABRE Red fog into the cell. The fog provides a powerful Level III contamination, delivering 10% OC measuring 1.33% major capsaicinoids. Superior to traditional OC options, the SABRE Red Cell Buster’s Level III capsaicinoid content combined with its heavy fog delivery does not require a direct facial application to incapacitate.
- Very Easy to Use
- Extremely Portable
- Reduces the need for Hard Entries
- Each unit contains 18.5 ounces
- System Pin on Lanyard
- 5-Year Shelf Life
Incorporated with built-in safety systems, light weight portability and backed by independent health studies and cost effectiveness, the Cell Buster quickly ends dangerous situations with less staff involvement. With the addition of the SABRE Red Cell Buster, you’ll escalate your aerosol projectors, not your level of force. Reduce injuries and “hard entries” with the SABRE Red Cell Buster — the ultimate cell extraction device.
Superior to High Volume Streamers, Cell Buster’s High Pressure Fog Delivery does not require facial contact to incapacitate. Specifically designed to permit passive entries into cells, rooms, attics, storage areas, and buildings, Cell Buster will deploy OC underneath doors or through windows, food slots and vents.
Beyond Corrections applications the Cell Buster is ideal for SWAT / ERT / CERT / ARMED FORCES use.
Labeling: All canisters are labeled with a protective Mylar over lamination cover which resists wear and water damage. Canisters are labeled with the shot pattern, batch number, serial number and expiration date. Individually serialized canisters permit easy identification and link to formulation batch numbers for quality assurance tracking.
Quality Control: Security Equipment Corporation maintains quality control system in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the following:
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Tests:
- Operation Test
- Discharge Duration Test
- Intermittent Discharge Test
- High Temperature Exposure Test
- One Year Time Leakage Test
- Temperature Cycle Test
- Operating Weight Test
- Gasket Dependability Test
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Pressure Vessel Test
Federal Regulations: Security Equipment Corporation certifies that all units comply with the following:
- 29 CFR 1910 - Occupational Safety And Health Standards
- 16 CFR 1500.130 - Labeling of self-pressurized canisters
MAJOR CAPSAICINOIDS (MC) – This is what makes your OC spray hot! MC delivers pain, irritation, inflammation, coughing, temporary blindness and redness of skin. Measured via High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), MC is the only accurate strength indicator. MC represents the strength of the entire formulation or the spray which is projected from your canister. OC effectiveness increases with sprays containing higher MC content.
SCOVILLE HEAT UNITS (SHU) – Don’t believe the hype. SHUs only measure the strength of raw OC which by the way is diluted from 90 to 98% percent! SHUs do not measure the strength of the spray projected from your canister! They are NOT an accurate measure of pepper spray strength.
OLEORESIN CAPSICUM (OC) PERCENTAGE – Only measures the amount of OC within the formulation. Who cares how much you use if it is not hot?
- SABRE Red Level III Cell Buster
- SABRE Red Level III Cell Buster with Hose & Wand Attachment
- SABRE Red Level III Cell Buster Replacement Canister with Assembly (No Hose & Wand)
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.