Train to Effectively Use PHANTOM Cell Buster Using Various Delivery Options
Ideal for training to extract subjects/inmates from confined areas without the need for extensive decontamination or area clean up! Learn to safely deploy the MK-9 PHANTOM Cell Buster using the large but highly portable MK-9 canister that can be equipped with a hose and wand attachment.
- Very Easy to Use
- Extremely Portable
- Reusable Hose & Wand Attachment Available
- Each unit contains 18.5 inert ounces
- System Pin on Lanyard
- 5-Year Shelf Life
Incorporated with built-in safety systems and light weight portability the MK-9 PHANTOM Cell Buster quickly ends dangerous situations with less staff involvement. Practice escalated aerosol projectors, not your level of force. Aim to reduce injuries and “hard entries” with this ultimate cell extraction device.
Beyond Corrections applications the Cell Buster is ideal for SWAT / ERT / CERT / ARMED FORCES use.
Hose and Wand Attachment: The attachment features a pivot point that allows the wand to turn and fit under doors. A thumb grove ensures elbow is pointed upright for greater contamination coverage. In addition, the 45° elbow in the wand is designed to reduce puncture injuries.
Puncture Wand Attachment: Designed for busting through light wall materials, such as drywall. This adds a new level of protection for law enforcement because they can incapacitate a hostile subject while they are behind walls or protected areas. Includes detachable and reusable hose and puncture wand attachment.
- Insulated Dry Wall – ½ inch
- Particle Board – ¼ inch
- Hollow Interior Doors
Labeling: All canisters are labeled with a protective Mylar over lamination cover which resists wear and water damage. Canisters are labeled with the shot pattern, batch number, serial number and expiration date. Individually serialized canisters permit easy identification and link to formulation batch numbers for quality assurance tracking.
Quality Control: Security Equipment Corporation maintains quality control system in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the following:
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Tests:
- Operation Test
- Discharge Duration Test
- Intermittent Discharge Test
- High Temperature Exposure Test
- One Year Time Leakage Test
- Temperature Cycle Test
- Operating Weight Test
- Gasket Dependability Test
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Pressure Vessel Test
Federal Regulations: Security Equipment Corporation certifies that all units comply with the following:
- 29 CFR 1910 - Occupational Safety And Health Standards
- 16 CFR 1500.130 - Labeling of self-pressurized canisters
- 16oz Inert PHANTOM MK-9
- 18.5oz Inert PHANTOM MK-9 w/ Hose & Wand Attachment
- 18.5oz Inert PHANTOM MK-9 w/ Assembly Without Hose & Wand
- PHANTOM MK-9 Hose and Puncture Wand Attachment
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.