Train with these compact and easy to carry Sabre Red Grenades
Challenging situations require a special product to give officers the upper hand. These very portable inert training devices provide an ideal platform to raise confidence of grenade deployment. Superior to traditional OC options, these Inert Grenades deploy a fog delivery which does not require direct facial applications to incapacitate.
- Crowd Management
- Area Denial
- Area Extractions (Cells, Indoor Rooms / Attics / Crawl Spaces, Confined Areas / Barricades, Holes / Caves)
Sabre Inert Training Grenades are available in two sizes and deliver up to 200% more fog per second! The 2 oz. canister empties in just six (6) seconds while covering approximately 10,000 cubic feet within sixty (60) seconds. The larger 5 oz. option empties in fourteen (14) seconds and covers 22,000 cubic feet within sixty (60) seconds.
Aerosol Grenades can be used for vertical or horizontal deployment resulting in distinct distribution patterns.
- 2 oz. / 56 grams / 60 ml
- Empties in 6 Seconds,
- 10,000 Cubic Feet in 60 Seconds
- 5 oz. / 140 grams / 150 ml
- Empties in 14 Seconds
- 22,000 Cubic Feet in 60 Seconds
Labeling: All canisters are labeled with a protective Mylar over lamination cover which resists wear and water damage. Canisters are labeled with the shot pattern, batch number, serial number and expiration date. Individually serialized canisters permit easy identification and link to formulation batch numbers for quality assurance tracking.
Quality Control: Security Equipment Corporation maintains quality control system in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the following:
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Tests:
- Operation Test
- Discharge Duration Test
- Intermittent Discharge Test
- High Temperature Exposure Test
- One Year Time Leakage Test
- Temperature Cycle Test
- Operating Weight Test
- Gasket Dependability Test
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Pressure Vessel Test
Federal Regulations: Security Equipment Corporation certifies that all units comply with the following:
- 29 CFR 1910 - Occupational Safety And Health Standards
- 16 CFR 1500.130 - Labeling of self-pressurized canisters
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.