The blood stopping power of QuikClot Combat Gauze now in a 12" pad!
QuikClot Combat Gauze TraumaPad is a soft, white, 12” x 12”, three-ply pad impregnated with kaolin, an inert mineral that does not contain animal or human proteins or botanicals. It is vacuum packed to save valuable space and contains an x-ray detectable strip so it is easily identifiable in the operating room. The QuikClot Combat Gauze TraumaPad can rapidly stop severe bleeding and is indicated for temporary external use to control traumatic bleeding.
- Effective, simple, and safe
- Vacuum packed to save space
- X-Ray detectable strip
- Easy to use and remove
- Multi-layer, 12” x 12” (30cm x 30cm) pad
The QuikClot family of products for hemostasis has been chosen by EMS, Law Enforcement, Military, and Healthcare Professionals to save lives every day.
- *Use restricted to trained medical professionals only
- For external use only
- Sterility not guaranteed is package is damaged
- Do not wet the pad prior to use
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Single use only
- Do not reuse or re-sterilize
- Store in a cool, dry place
Packaged for use by trained emergency responders. Customer acknowledges that they are a medically trained professional authorized by federal, state, and/or local policies, rules, regulations, guidelines, protocols, and/or laws to purchase and use QuikClot® Products. Furthermore, that they are not shipping this product outside of the U.S.