Top notch construction, distinct military styling, and rides well even when loaded up.
- 1400 cubic inches of carry capacity
- Allows attachment of pouches and accessories with modular expansion system
- Two side pouches designed to carry 1L Nalgene each
- Perfect example of workmanship, materials, design, and super durability
The Pygmy Falcon-II is a compact rectangular urban daypack with distinct military styling and 1400 cubic inches (23 liters) of carry capacity. The Y-shaped compression strap that MAXPEDITION is famous for contributes to the bag's form and structural integrity while a row of sewn nylon hard points in front allows users to attach other MAXPEDITION pouches and accessories with their "snap and anchor" modular expansion system.
- Dimension: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 5.5"(D) Main Compartment
- 12"(H) x 7.5"(W) x 2.75"(D) Front Pouch
- 12"(H) x 7.5"(W) Slip Pocket
- Capacity: 1400 cu. in. / 23 liters
- Hydration: Two side pouches for 1L Nalgene
- Support: 1in Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Empty Weight: 36.9 oz.
Comfortable back padding and supple curvaceous straps supported by 1.25" nylon webbing minimize the load on shoulders. Two side net pouches with cinch cord can be used to carry water bottles. Experience the workmanship, materials, design, and super durability for which MAXPEDITION is best known.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.