A sling pack that is a state-of-the-art portable gear organizer for rapid access to daily equipment.
- Main compartment has a huge 156 cubic inch capacity
- Fixed-position external pouches
- Integral 2" shoulder strap
- Tactile non-slip shoulder pad
The Fatboy Versipack is more than a durable, ergonomic shoulder sling pack; it is the state-of-the-art portable gear organizer that provides secured containment for and rapid accessibility of daily equipment.
The versatile main compartment has a huge 156 cu. in. of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be deployed by pulling a cord-locked drawstring. An array of integral fixed-position external pouches retains and indexes individual pieces of gear while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate MAXPEDITION's modular expansion accessories such as the CP-L Radio Holster.
It also has a 2" wide VELCRO® brand loop patch on the front lid for attachment of ID patches. Each Fatboy comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
- Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H) with mesh sleeve pocket
- Front Pocket: 5" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) with slip pocket
- Rear Compartment: 8" (L) x 7.5" (W) with loop VELCRO® brand patches to accommodate their hook & loop modular accessories
- Side A (pocket with 2 rows of nylon webbing): 3" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H); fits up to 8 oz. soda can
- Side B (sheath): 1.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 5" (H); the length of sheath lid is adjustable with internal VELCRO® brand attachment for longer item or are completely removable for those who want the quickest access
- Side C (cell phone pouch): 2.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 4" (H) with two pen holders
- Shoulder: Integral 2" strap (min 30" strap alone / max 50" strap alone ; min 40" loop / max 60" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad.
- Empty Weight: 17.6 oz.
The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop VELCRO® brand patches to accommodate their hook & loop modular accessories such as their Universal Modular Holster, sold separately. This holster allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon’s fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.