Powerful, affordable, versatile. Makes target acquisition quicker and easier for fast, accurate mid-to-long range shots…in any light.
Optimum sighting in any light—with high transitional speed and pinpoint accuracy.
In the early morning or late evening, when game is most plentiful but light is scarce...that's when Trijicon really shines. The Trijicon AccuPoint® is the most technically advanced, battery-free, dual illuminated reticle riflescope in the world. In fact it’s the only variable power riflescope that combines a built-in self-luminous Tritium Phosphor Lamp and fiber optics, which power the aiming point in any
light. Batteries are never needed—eliminating the potential for failure during critical moments in the field. Plus AccuPoint® riflescopes include other advanced elements like multi-layer coated lenses for superior light transmission with no distortion, quick-focus eyepiece, long-eye relief, and precise windage and elevation adjustments. When combined with the wide-open sight picture of a single-post Illuminated Triangle Reticle, the AccuPoint’s superior optical clarity lets you take full advantage of Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC)—a uniquely effective two-eyes-open sighting system designed for lightning-speed target acquisition and aiming…in almost any light. (See the video below for an excellent explanation of the BAC and its advantages.)
- More illuminated reticle options: precision crosshairs and more BAC triangle colors, including high-visibility green
- Combines tritium and advanced fiber optics—for a vivid aiming point without batteries
- Adjustable brightness lets you match reticle illumination to conditions
- Wide ranging 3 to 9x 40mm lens speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours at mid-to-long distances
- Standard 1” scope tube offers a greater range of mounting options
- Rugged aircraft-quality aluminum body, waterproof to 10 ft.
Speeds target acquisition. Extends available shooting hours. Trijicon’s revolutionary self-luminous reticle is clearly visible against the objective—even at dawn or dusk. The AccuPoint dual-illumination fiber-optic system automatically adjusts to existing light conditions for optimum aiming-point illumination and ideal reticle/target contrast. Or you can use the Manual Brightness Adjustment Override to control the light output of the fiber-optics and compensate for shadows or the contrast of the target against its background.
Rugged construction protects it from the toughest elements. AccuPoint riflescope is crafted from aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum with a tube that’s nitrogen-filled and sealed to prevent corrosion, eliminate fogging, and provide water resistance to depths of 10 feet. A solid black-matte finish eliminates glare and light reflection which could spook game or reveal your position in a critical tactical situation. On the hunt or in the heat of battle, you can depend on your Trijicon AccuPoint scope to deliver every time, even under most challenging conditions.
Now with more reticle options and even stronger performance. Trijicon AccuPoint® riflescopes have been updated with advanced fiber optics, a choice of illuminated crosshair reticles for the kind of precision most hunters prefer, and a brilliant green option for the original BAC triangle reticle. Plus you’ll find new intelligent features that make these proven scopes right choice for all light conditions and even the harshest environments.
AIMING IS BELIEVING. But advanced features, rugged design, and precision construction give Trijicon AccuPoint® Riflescopes performance to rival scopes costing twice as much. You really have to use one to appreciate the difference. But you can click the image to learn more about its features and advantages.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Advanced fiber-optics and tritium aiming-point illumination speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours
- Dual-illumination system automatically adjusts aiming-point brightness to existing lighting conditions
- Manual brightness override allows shooters to easily adjust the reticle to suit their preferences
- 30mm tube offers a greater range of mounting options
- Rugged, aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum body offers all- weather protection
- Unmatched long eye relief protects against the recoil of higher caliber rifles
- Easy-to-use external turret controls for windage and elevation adjustment
- Side parallax adjuster for enhanced accuracy at long range
This you've got to see!
BAC: Faster sighting with both eyes open.
||This 2-minute video demonstrates how the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) lets you use a Trijicon magnified gunsight with both eyes open for faster, more instinctive, and more accurate target acquisition in any situation.
Note: Depending on your connection speed, the BAC demo may take several minutes to open.
|Bullet Drop Compensator
||Fiber Optics & Tritium
||Illuminated triangle on post, Mil-Dot Crosshair, or Standard Crosshair with illuminated center dot
|Bindon Aiming Concept
With triangle reticle
||3.6 to 3.2 in
||13.3 to 4.4 mm
|Field of View
||6.45 to 2.15°
|Field of View @ 100yrds
||33.8 to 11.3 ft
|Adjustment @ 100 yds (clicks/in)
|Mount On/Comes With
||6061-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8265, Type III, Class 2 dull & non reflective
Each AccuPoint® TR20 Riflescope comes with:
- 1 set of lens caps
- 1 Lenspen
- AccuPoint manual
- Warranty card
- Trijicon logo sticker.