High magnification for fast target acquisition up to 1200 meters. Dual-platform versatility for LE and Military applications.
The military needed
a magnified, self-luminous tactical sight that enhances target identification and increases hit probability on extended-range shots. The Trijicon ACOG® 6x48 delivers, not just for military but tactical law enforcement sniper applications as well. Powered by Trijicon’s patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology, the TA648-308G ACOG® reticle features a brilliant green chevron aiming point. It also incorporates a bullet drop compensator (BDC) with additional aiming points estimated for trajectory of the 7.62mm M80 out to 1200 meters. To further improve target acquisition and hit potential, the new ACOG® 6x48 incorporates Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) – a revolutionary both-eyes-open method of aiming. Like other members of the Trijicon ACOG line, the new ACOG 6x48 is battery free and waterproof to 328 feet. Includes Flat Top Adapter as shown.
- Red or Green illuminated reticle enhances Trijicon’s innovative both-eyes-open BAC aiming method
- Large 6x48 scope with long eye relief for prone sniper, machine guns, and other fixed weapon applications
- Bullet Drop Compensator calibrated for 7.62 M80 trajectories to 1200 meters
- TA75 Flattop Adaptor included; allows handle or rail mounting
- Dual-illuminated reticle is visible in any light, without batteries
- Military-grade aluminum alloy housing makes ACOG nearly indestructible, waterproof to 500 ft.
Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight—Hit Fast in any light. Designed for use with the M16 family, every feature of the ACOG mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in any light, and under the toughest combat and tactical conditions—without failure-prone batteries. Rugged, dependable, and battle-proven, Trijicon ACOG systems are internally-adjustable, compact roof prism telescopic sights with battery-free dual illuminated reticles, powered by a patented combination of fiber optic and tritium-based technology. A Trijicon ACOG can measurably increase your ability to make faster “instinctive” shot placements with marksman precision—day or night. Plus, ACOG systems offer Trijicon's exclusive Bindon Aiming Concept™, an innovative both-eyes-open aiming method that uses scope magnification for quicker target acquisition in any light. It provides a huge advantage with fast moving targets, especially during stressful, low-light situations.
- Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows use of the both-eyes-open aiming method along with scope magnification sighting for rapid target acquisition in any light
- Longer Eye Relief for larger caliber rifles and large exit pupil for fast target acquisition without concern for parallax error—even if you're not positioned perfectly behind the sight
- Internally Adjustable Focus—only the prism housing moves, creating a much more rugged design than conventional telescopic sights
- Trijicon Fiber Optics automatically adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions
- Aiming Reticle glows in low light conditions and is guaranteed to illuminate up to 15 years
- Totally battery-free—ACOG delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Multi-coated Lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- Waterproof to 100 feet/30 meters
- Dry nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging
- Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
|Bullet Drop Compensator
||36.9 oz. w/o mount
|Bindon Aiming Concept
|Field of View
|Field of View @ 100 yds
||4 clicks per in. @ 100 yds.
Available in the following configurations:
- TA648: ACOG 6x48 Scope, Dual Illuminated Red Chevron .223 Ballistic Reticle with TA75 Mount and M1913 Rail
- TA648-50: ACOG 6x48 Scope, Dual Illuminated Red Chevron .500 Ballistic Reticle with TA75 Mount and M1913 Rail
- TA648-308: ACOG 6x48 Scope, Dual Illuminated Red Chevron .308 Ballistic Reticle with TA75 Mount and M1913 Rail
- TA648-308G: ACOG® 6x48 Dual Illumination Scope, with .308/7.65mm Green Chevron Reticle, M80 BDC, T75 Mount
- 1 Picatinny Rail Adapter
- 1 LENSPEN®
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Manual
- 1 Warranty Card