This model is a custom design for the M4A1 as sold to the US Special Forces.
Dual-illuminated, parallax-free, and tough as nails. The Trijicon Reflex sight was first designed and engineered for military use in close quarter battles. It's unrivaled for both pinpoint accuracy and speed of target acquisition.
Shoot as fast as you can point—in low light, no light, even bright light. Because a Trijicon Reflex sight allows soldiers, law enforcement officers, or hunters to shoot with both eyes open, it offers a critical advantage to those who must aim while moving or in darkness.
A big sight picture. A brightly glowing Amber reticle. Trijicon's dual illumination system makes the difference. A glowing tritium lamp ensures a bright amber reticle at night or in low light conditions. Advanced fiber optics deliver ambient light to the aiming point during daylight. Batteries are never required.
Even in the heat of a life-threatening situation, you can be confident in engaging any moving targets instantly, instinctively, and with precision. Clearly, when it comes to rugged and reliable gun sights, the Trijicon Reflex is the preferred choice.
- A bright aiming point in low light, no light, or bright light
- Quick target acquisition and pinpoint accuracy even under stressful situations
- Big sight picture and realistic color
- Both-eyes-open sighting advantage
- Built to be tough
- Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Tritium Phosphor Lamp glows in low-light conditions for quick target acquisition and is guaranteed to illuminate up to 15 years
- Fiber Optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticles to available light conditions
- True-color, 28 layer coated lens creates wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- Backed by Trijicon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty on the optical systems and metal structure. In fiber optic scopes, the tritium lamp is warranted to glow for 15 years from date of manufacture
- Reflex Flattop Receiver Mount (RX14)
- 1 Polarizing filter (RX20)
- 1 Dust cover (RX21)
- 1 Lenspen (LENSPEN)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Reflex Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 1
- Reticle Pattern: 4.3 MOA Dot
- Length: 4.25 in.
- Weight: 4.2 oz.