Boltless configuration eliminates holes in the outer ballistic shell for maximum protection.
No holes and no external hardware—just uncompromised comfort and Level IIIA protection
. PROTECH DELTA 4 helmets are modeled after the military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) with an ergonomically-contoured design that offers maximum field of vision and unobstructed hearing. The PROTECH DELTA 4 BOLTLESS helmet eliminates holes and mounting hardware in the outer ballistic shell to prevent any chance of creating secondary projectiles, and provide uncompromised ballistic and impact protection.
- Military ACH/warrior styling for max peripheral vision & hearing; compatibility with masks, eyeshields, NVGs, etc.
- Suspension system with adjustable floating mesh crown attaches to an integral, molded Kydex® helmet liner
- 4-point adjustable quick-release harness designed for superior retention, balance, comfort, and speed
- For max air circulation; or choose military padding system
- Meets and exceeds NIJ 0106.01 standards for Level IIIA rounds and velocities
- Purchase, shipment and use of these products subject to legal restrictions.
- Choose Standard Suspension System with floating mesh crown, or upgraded Military Padding System
This unique Level IIIA tactical helmet is composed of multiple layers of advanced composite aramid material bonded to a unique thermal-molded Kydex® liner that’s vacuum-formed and secured with a durable, dependable foam adhesive. The DELTA 4. BOLTLESS suspension system attaches to the helmet liner. Its adjustable floating mesh crown allows maximum air circulation. Or you can or choose a military padding system that provides added stability and all-around cushioning for comfort and better protection from non-ballistic impact. With either option, Protech’s 4-point adjustable harness provides superior retention and balance for high speed/dynamic entries. And like all Protech the DELTA 4 helmets, it’s compatible with standard helmet-mounted and related equipment such as Night Vision Goggles (NVG), gas masks, face shields, and electronic communications gear. Available in adjustable sizes Medium, Large, X-Large. See below for actual size/measurement range.
Meets and exceeds NIJ 0106.01 standards for Level IIIA rounds and velocities
Weight: Med: 49 oz. (1.4 kg); L, XL: 53 oz. (1.5 kg)
Available in adjustable sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large.
Choose Standard Suspension System with floating mesh crown, or upgraded Military Padding System
Sold for use by qualified Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military, and Security personnel only. Two forms of official ID are required for purchase: Driver’s license, plus Law Enforcement, Military, Correctional Institution, Municipal, or similar forms of official identification. Laws, regulations, and other qualifying requirements are subject to change. All orders for these products will be placed on hold pending verification of required ID's.