Top-of-the-line ultrasonic law enforcement cleaning system with anti-drip lip. Anti-splash dampers keep work area cleaner. 36" tank for handguns and long arms. Fits up to 10 handguns or 4 long guns up to 36". With SweepZone® Technology for even more advanced cleaning. Set-up includes everything you need to get started.
LE 36 Features:
- 36" x 6" x 8" Tank size
- Stainless steel chamber construction
- Timer, heater, and drain
- Weapons Cleaning Rack included with adjustable compartments to accommodate various size weapons
- High-reliability composite transducers
- Digital timer with memory cycle
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- CA2 Heat to optimize and accelerate the cleaning process Worldwide approvals from ETL (CAN, US), CE mark and complies with FCC part 18 sub part C
- ISO 9001 registered organization
- L&R's Warranty: Each unit is covered, in its entirety, for defects in materials and workmanship for 2.5 years. Housing is warranted for 5 years and tank-to-transducer bonding for 10 years
- LE-36 Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning System which includes Tank, Generator, Timer, Heat, Drain, Cover and Weapons Rack with 5 adjustable compartments and drain hose
- LE-36 Full Size Lubricating Pan with anti-splash dampers
- LE-36 1/2 Size Weapon Pan
- LE-36 1/2 Size Weapon Basket
- LE-36 1/2 Size Cover
- 4 Gallons L&R Weapon Cleaning Concentrate Non-Ammoniated (Makes 44 gallons of ready to use solution)
- 8 Gallons L&R Ultrasonic Weapons Lubricating Solution (Ready to use)
Upgrade to an even higher level of cleaning speed and efficiency.
L&R SweepZone® Technology
With a custom-engineered “Smart Circuit” electronic ultrasonic generator that creates Constant Power Output (CPO), the SweepZone option delivers even more consistent, uniform cleaning in less time. This advanced technology incorporates Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), which enables SweepZone equipped Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems to sense cleaning loads, solution level, and voltage fluctuations. Automatically controlled frequency changes create a uniform ultrasonic cleaning "grid" which literally "sweeps" through the entire tank, providing complete cavitation and aggressive cleaning action. Unlike the variable cleaning zones created by traditional ultrasonic systems. L&R SweepZone Technology delivers constant power and consistent output for reliable, total cleaning. SweepZone Systems are backed by L&R’s unprecedented 2-1/2 year warranty.
L&R LE Series Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning Systems accommodate long guns as well as handguns. They thoroughly remove dirt, crud, light rust, loose lead, copper residue, and powder buildup even from areas impossible to reach by hand. The process takes just minutes, saving valuable time. L&R’s lubrication process displaces residual water in minutes, leaving each weapon lubricated and conditioned, with a “factory new” look, feel and appearance; and helping ensure proper gun function. What’s more, these systems are designed to operate concurrently. While one set of guns is being cleaned, a set of guns already cleaned can be lubricated, streamlining the process even further.
Why Use Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Carbon, oils, products of combustion, copper, and lead cause fouling that can accumulate over time and cause malfunctions. Firearms need to be frequently and thoroughly cleaned and lubricated to ensure continued operational reliability. Ultrasonic cleaning provides an unsurpassed result for all firearm surfaces, both interior and exterior.
One of the first companies to apply the process of ultrasonic cleaning to firearms, L&R Ultrasonic Weapon Cleaning Systems and Solutions clean firearms safely and more effectively than manual methods, providing a uniform standard of cleanliness and exclusive CA2 Heat action. Government, law enforcement agencies and gunsmiths around the globe trust L&R Weapon Cleaning Systems to keep their weapons properly maintained and functioning.
One satisfied user declares:
“It completely cleans the trigger mechanism and bolt assemblies. We have been unable to completely clean these parts using conventional methods.”
L&R Law Enforcement (LE) systems are currently used by a variety of agencies including:
- Municipal, City, and State Police
- Air Force
- Border Patrol