Compact, attractive, pink and more modern looking than traditional pepper spray.
When to use Sabre
The idea is to be prepared, so take Sabre wherever you go. It is recommended that Sabre be carried in hand when waking alone, entering buildings, hallways, elevators, parking lots, etc. This is practical, positive protection.
After spraying the attacker, escape immediately and call police. Do not try to capture the attacker. Sabre contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- 0.75 oz (contains over 25 shots)
- Projects 8 to 10 ft.
- Ballistic stream delivery - reduces wind blow-back
- Take it wherever you go, perfect for purse or pocket
What does Sabre do when sprayed into someone’s face?
Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
Maximum Stopping Power: Maximum strength formula is backed by our in-house high performance liquid chromatography laboratory which guarantees maximum stopping power, every single time, eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands (University of Utah study); plus UV marking dye aids in suspect identification
#1 Pepper Spray Brand Trusted By Police And Consumers Worldwide: Including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriff's & U.S. Marshals; made in the U.S.A. and ISO 9001:2008 certified with a 4-year shelf life from the date of manufacture
Protection At A Safe Distance: Impressive 10 ft | 3 m range; 10 bursts in a powerful stream delivery reduces wind blowback
Safe To Carry: Lipstick safety cap helps prevent accidental discharge
Free Training: Packaging includes link to free training video
Note: State laws prohibit shipment of this model to: AK, DC, HI, MA & NY
Facts about Sabre Red OC Formulation
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be 8% to 86% stronger than other civilian pepper spray
- 5x more shots per canister--most sprays this size contain five (5) shots, Sabre Red contains over twenty-five (25)
- Contains UV marking dye for suspect identification
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state.
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.
Personal defense spray and foam products are delivered by ground shipment methods only.