NTOA Member Tested and Recommended.
The BlackHawk 3-Day Assault Pack is a uniquely designed mid-sized frameless back pack. It has a padded back, padded contour shoulder straps with detachable sternum strap, and padded removable waist belt. The inside back has a pouch to fit an optional 100 oz. Blackhawk HydraStorm or Camelbak hydration system with an elastic covered grommet Tube Routing System® (TRS) to feed the drink tube out the top and over either shoulder. This feature allows the user to efficiently carry 2 Liters of any hot or cold liquid and drink on the move. The pack has a main compartment, smaller cargo pouch, cargo pocket, and sleeping bag straps.
- Padded shoulder straps with D-rings for equipment attachment
- Detachable, elasticized sternum strap with silent release buckle
- Compartments are closed by YKK zipper and sliders with silent pulls
- Optional HydraStorm Hydration System
- Made of 1000 denier NyTaneon nylon
- Dual side detachable padded waist belt
- Drag/carry handle
- Dimensions: 6" D x 13" W x 20" H Cubes: 2,240 Wt: 2 lbs 9 oz.
The NTOA Member Tested & Recommended Program is designed to provide law enforcement product manufacturers with a process to have their products field-tested by the law enforcement community. It also ensures the law enforcement community that the product has been field-tested and is recommend by their peers.
||Optional Blackhawk Internal Frame Kit slides into the internal rear pocket of this pack to provide extra rigidity and advanced ergonomic support.
Equip your backpack with the Camelbak Storm 100 oz. Hydration System.