The most complete and versatile breaching kit on the market for entry teams.
Everything a professional response team needs to quickly and safely enter buildings regardless of door types. The rugged, steel-framed nylon backpack provides a unique way to “SOP” the kit while stowed and deployed.
5.11 Tactical partnered with Sweden Entry Tools (S.E.T.) to develop the 5.11 Breaching Tool System. These mechanical breaching tools allow breaching of inward and outward opening wooden, steel and security doors. Efficient and balanced breaching tools with tremendous power, these tools have the precision to open any door. The Tactical Breaching Tool System offers a mechanical breaching system for quick and certain entry capability to open secure doors with speed whilst minimizing exposure. When time is critical, these tools help ensure success.
- Designed to carry all the tools for heavy SWAT level response situations
- Tool shafts are designed for rigidity, utilizing hydraulic pipe steel to eliminate all spring tension in the tool
- Constructed with a proprietary TacForged steel alloy for lighter weight and tool strength
- Multi Breacher is a full-sized pry bar with TractionTeeth™ pry blade opposite a claw head
- Mini Ram gives high-impact in a compact tool, knuckle grips and non-slip grips minimize injury
- Multi Pry features TractionTeeth™ along the inner pry blade and a traditional claw head at opposite end
- Edge Bender security plate bypass quickly reveals door gaps
- Open outward and inward opening wooden doors, steel doors, security doors and windows
- Contains (1) Multi Breacher, (1) Mini Ram, (1) Multi Pry, (1) Edge Bender, and (1) nylon Heavy Kit Bag
- Total weight is 61 lbs.
The Multi Breacher is a full-sized 81cm/32" pry bar designed to defeat foritied security doors. Featuring 4130 tubular steel construction, TractionTeeth™ , and claw head. The offers an extended hand guard for additional leverage against stronger portals. The only breaching tool on the market that allows the opening of both outward and inward swinging security doors, fire doors and wooden doors. The unique design of the tool head ensures maximum mechanical advantage to open both upward and inward opening security doors in seconds.
The Mini Ram is a compact, high-impact collision tool designed for quick brute-force entry. A domed head ensures complete force transmission regardless of attack angle, while integrated knuckle guards and non-slip grips minimize the risk of injury or mishandling. A weight optimized and balanced striking tool, the Mini Ram provides the maximum striking force while retaining its flexibility of use. The Mini Ram works as both a traditional ram for knocking in doors and as a striking tool for use in conjunction with the MultiBreacher. The Mini Ram is designed for use at shoulder height to provide the maximum impact without the weight of traditional rams. Constructed of reinforced, weight-balanced steel with a convex striking head formed like a hammer.
The Multi Pry is a strudy, 70cm/27.5 pry-bar designed to defeat standard swinging security doors. Fabricated from ultra-tough 4130 tubular steel, the MultiPry features TractionTeeth™ along the inner pry blade for guaranteed grip, and includes a traditional claw head at the opposite end.
The Edge Bender security plate bypass tool has revolutionized the ability to open outward swinging metal/security doors in a reliable way. With one simple motion the security plate edge is folded out of the way to reveal the gap between the door and the frame.
The Heavy Kit Bag is designed to carry the Heavy Breaching Kit, this unique backpack allows for standardized operating procedure to be developed around the deployment and stowage of the 5.11 Heavy Breaching Kit System. Constructed of durable 1050D nylon with quick release lash downs, comfort yoke strap, reinforced internal steel frame, and padded waist support.
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.