The BIG Brother of the 6" Quick Release Station Boot!
On-and-off doesn’t get any easier. And safety-toed boots don’t get more comfortable.
Just slip on this stylish station boot and feel for yourself. They’ll look great. And you’ll feel great all day long, enjoying the unbeatable natural durability, protection, and rich appearance of fine leather. Of course you can polish the full-grain black leather uppers to a uniform shine—and make these very affordable boots look like a million bucks.
- UPPER: Black Full Grain Leather
- CONSTRUCTION: Cement
- LINING: Cosmo Aerospacer/Thorodri WATERPROOF System, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- INSOLE: Removable Two Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed
- MIDSOLE: Polyurethane
- SHANK: Composite
- OUTSOLE: Durable Rubber Sole with 90° Heel
- Non-Metallic Construction.
- Flexible L-Protection® Puncture-Resisting Insole Material.
- ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75 Composite Oblique Safety Toe.
- Tested for and meets CAN/CSA-Z195 ELECTRIC SHOCK RESISTANCE.
- Meets or Exceeds CAL/OSHA title 8 Requirements for foot safety toe protection and puncture resistance.
- Heavy Duty YKK Side Zipper with VELCRO® brand Tab Cover.
Underneath it all, a lightweight molded sole designed to insulate, absorb shock, and provide a firm footing. On the unforgiving concrete floors of the station house or unpredictable terrain on an EMS run. In extreme heat or cold. On wet surfaces or dry. You can count on Thorogood’s complex, molded-and-bonded multi-density polyurethane midsole and TPU outsole to provide flexibility, excellent traction, superior abrasion resistance, ergonomic cushioning, and back-saving support.
Inside, a soft lining and solid protection from a range of hazards. A smooth, moisture wicking lining of non-woven nylon helps keep your feet dry, and you more content. The dual-density polyurethane footbeds can be removed for cleaning or replacement. You may forget you’re wearing a safety boot, but this durable, ASTM approved steel toe footwear provides all the necessary protection against drop and impact hazards and meets CAN/CSA Standards for Electric Shock Resistance.