One tough defibrillator for one tough job! The most rugged, full featured AED for professional rescuers.
Whether used in a hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro®
is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. This advanced AED features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to visualize a patient's ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®,
which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. Real CPR Help, includes a metronome set at the AHA recommended 100 bpm (beats per minute) and a screen display which helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression levels through audible and/or visual prompts.
For the professional rescuer the AED Pro now offers the ability to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm with See Thru CPR®.
When the AED Pro is in manual mode and CPR chest compressions are being performed, See-Thru CPR is activated. See-Thru CPR reduces interruptions by allowing clinicians to see organized electrical activity while CPR compressions are being performed by filtering out compression artifact ("noise"). This allows rescuers the ability to see a patient's underlying cardiac rhythm during resuscitation efforts and eliminates the need to stop compressions to see if defibrillation was successful.
ZOLL AED Pro Features:
- Superior AED design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D-padz®.
- See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical environment.
- Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrodes and battery compatibility with ZOLL M Series®, E Series® and R Series® professional defibrillators.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Unrivaled battery options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL's administration software.
- Intelligent pediatric capability.
- 2010 Guidelines-ready.
- Size: 3 in (7.6 cm) x 9.2 in (23.5 cm) x 9.4 in (23.9 cm) deep.
- Weight: < 6.5 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Screen Type: High-resolution LCD display
- Screen Size: 3.02 inches W x 2.27 inches H
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec
- Viewing Time: 3 seconds
- Displayed Information: Heart rate, ECG waveform, text prompts, CPR bar graph, battery gauge, elapsed time, number of shocks delivered.
- ECG Monitoring:
- Patient Connection: 3-lead ECG cable.
- Input Selection: Fully defibrillator protected.
- ECG Size: Automatic Gain Control (AGC) gain.
- Heart Rate: 30-300 bpm ±5%
Available replacement CPR-D Padz electrodes, rechargeable and non-rechargeable, Smart battery, and recharging unit available.