Reversible raincoat. Waterproof, breathable duty garment is designed with the features and comfort today’s public safety professionals demand.
Law Enforcement, EMS & Fire Service Garments on the Cutting Edge.
Gerber Outerwear combines the latest technological advances in fabrics and construction methods with almost 90 years experience making uniforms of the highest quality. It all comes together in garments that deliver superior protection, comfort, and durability to today’s Public Safety Professional.
One of the first manufacturers in public safety to produce seam-sealed waterproof / breathable garments, Gerber has also lead the way in Blood-Borne Pathogen protection. They’ve been manufacturing BBP-protective garments that are ASTM F1671 tested and NFPA 1999 certified for over 18 years. And Gerber Outerwear has made ANSI 107 High-Visibility garments for more than a decade.
- Lightweight, rain coat; ANSI 107, 2010 Class 3 Compliant on High-Visibility side
- Reversible Black / Hi-Vis Lime-Yellow rain garment is waterproof on both sides.
- Silver reflective trim with black accent edging around body and sleeves for superior visibility
- Elasticized cuffs and double storm flap front closure keep wearer dry and functioning under all conditions
- Side equipment opening with hook & loop closure offers fast access to duty belt and uniform pockets without compromising protection
Full length reversible waterproof rain coat is compliant to ANSI 107:2010 Class 3 standard on the Hi-Vis Lime-Yellow side. Silver reflective trim with black accent edging for superior visibility. Available in Regular lengths only.
- All-Weather laminate technology barrier
- Silver reflective trim with black accent edging on high-vis side
- Double and safety stitching
- Fully sealed seams
- Reversible Black/Lime-yellow
- Elasticized cuffs with adjustable tabs for adaptable comfort and protection
- Fast access to side equipment through hook & loop vents on each side
TO PROTECT THOSE WHO SERVE
Certified Gerber products qualify for Federal & State Grants as PPE. For organizations that meet the requirements, Gerber’s NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition certified and ANSI 107-2004 compliant garments may qualify for grant programs that can make them available at little or no cost.
Gerber Outerwear satisfies Public Safety Professionals with advantages like these:
- High performance Waterproof / Breathable laminated shell fabrics
- Fully sealed seams to keep out the elements
- Double stitching, safety stitching, and bar tacking for exceptional durability
- YKK Zippers & other top quality hardware for reliability and ease of use
- 3M® Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials
- More experience, more know-how…manufacturing uniforms since 1924
Available in X-Small – 4XLarge: Regular lengths, only
GET THE RIGHT FIT!
||32” – 34”
||36” – 38”
||40” – 42”
||44” – 46”
||48” – 50”
||52” – 54”
||56” – 58”
||60” – 62”
||5’6” – 6’0”