Think of the original CDI™ High-Adrenaline Sunglasses…but on steroids. With a larger frame, thicker lenses, and your choice of Black or Desert Tan Frames.
Meet MAX™. The resilient, battlefield-proven ESS CDI™ sunglass has an even tougher big brother.
The ESS CDI MAX™ has a larger frame, thicker lenses and a whole lot more attitude. Its high-speed low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDI MAX comfortable and cool enough for downtime yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield. Featuring the ESS Lateral Exchange System™, the CDI MAX™ can adapt to your environment with a quick exchange of lenses. These extra-tough, 2.4mm Polycarbonate lenses are some of the thickest of any sunglass in the world, with impact resistance well beyond ANSI Z87.1 requirements and Military spec: MIL-DTL-43511D. Maximum lens wrap, and even wider temples provide greater peripheral vision and more protection than ever before. And the new frame design features SmartTension™ cam-hinge temples for variable fit and durability, plus a no-slip nose-bridge and rubber temples that retain tack even when wet. Even the retention strap system has been re-engineered to make it easier to use. The Medium-Large Fit CDI MAX™ is truly the ultimate ballistic sunglass.
- CDI™ MAX™ Kit includes Black or Desert Tan frame, 2 sets of high-impact lenses, hard case, microfiber pouch
- 2.4mm polycarbonate lenses are among the thickest and toughest of any sunglass in the world—Clear & Smoke Gray included
- Lightweight, virtually-indestructible nylon frame with no-slip temples & nose bridge; stays on even when wet
- Wide temples and increased lens wrap for an expanded field of vision & even more protective coverage
- Distortion-free optics with 100% UVA/UVB protection, anti-scratch & anti-fog coatings;
High-impact polycarbonate lenses can stop a shotgun blast from 35 feet.
- Lightweight, extra-large virtually-indestructible nylon frame; available in Black or NEW Desert Tan
- Includes both Clear and Smoke Gray high-impact polycarbonate lenses
- Easily interchangeable 2.4mm thick Polycarbonate lenses have very high impact resistance, well beyond ANSI Z87.1 requirements and Military spec: MIL-DTL-43511D
- Optically-correct polycarbonate lenses provide distortion-free vision and 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Larger frame has increased lens wrap for expanded field of vision & coverage
- Extra-wide temples offer increased side protection
- No-slip rubber temples & nose bridge retain tack even when wet
- SmartTension™ cam-hinge temples for enhanced retention & more comfortable variable fit
- ESS ToughZone™ anti-scratch lens coatings
- Comfortable fit with all standard helmets, and an extra-wide field of view
- Redesigned retention strap provides more secure engagement of strap and frame.
- Now includes a zippered hard case and a micro-fiber pouch/cleaning cloth.
- ESS Modular Technology allows for easy replacement of all product components
- Meets U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013, ANSI Z87.1+, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 166
- Choose Black frames or NEW Desert Tan
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS
U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013, ANSI Z87.1+, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 166
CDI MAX™ Kit Includes: Medium-Large Fit Frame in Black or Desert Tan, 2 sets of high-impact lenses (Clear & Smoke Gray), Elastic Retention Strap, Microfiber Cleaning Pouch, & Zippered Hard Case