BlackHawk's Small Pry Dynamic Entry Tool is a revolutionary breaking tool that combines prying capabilities with a readily available cutting edge.
A collaborative effort between dynamic entry and knife functionality, BlackHawk's Small Pry Dynamic Entry Tool is designed to be the perfect tool for specialized entry functions like prying interior doors and drawers, conducting window “break-and-rake” operations, and performing tactical cutting chores like moving screens and chopping through drywall.
Machined from solid D-2 tool steel and tempered to RC-55-57 for extra roughness, the Small Pry features a black epoxy powder-coat finish for durability and corrosion resistance and a checkered thermoplastic rubber handle for a secure, comfortable grip.
An incredibly versatile tool, the Small Pry comes complete with an injection-molded nylon sheath that is compatible with S.T.R.I.K.E. MOLLE hardware attachments and a mounting plate that fits most popular tactical backpacks.
- Versatile functions: prying, breaking-and-raking, cutting, and chopping
- Perfect for fire, rescue, or tactical applications
- Durable, corrosion resistant tool tempered steel
- Thermoplastic rubber handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Includes MOLLE compatible nylon sheath
- Blade Length: 4.39” | 112 mm
- Overall Length: 14.46” | 367 mm
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. with sheath
- Blade Material: D-2 tool steel
- Blade Finish: Black epoxy powder-coat
- Edge Type: Plain edge only
- Handle Material: Checkered, over molded thermoplastic rubber
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon