It’s Ladies Choice™ by Elbeco. 100% stretch polyester serge weave keeps you drier, cooler, and so much more comfortable—in the first female fit uniform pants really made for a woman.
Elbeco proudly offers Ladies Choice™—a perfect fit for YOUR Body.
For decades women in uniform have struggled with the fit and discomfort of uniform pants that were cut for a man. There is
a difference, after all. So the Elbeco Product Development Team started from the ground up, to develop a uniform pant specifically to fit a woman’s body. They incorporated the best designs from the civilian market with their extensive product background in uniforms, and then held fit sessions with female law enforcement officers and first responders of all shapes and sizes. The result is a great-fitting women's pant that accommodates any body type, providing a an exceedingly comfortable fit, outstanding range of motion, better accommodation for duty belts and critical gear, plus a more flattering, slimming look.
Why Ladies Choice is the best choice for you.
- Elbeco’s popular texturized Gabardine trouser in exclusive Ladies Choice female fit for truly advanced comfort
- Contoured waistband sits at natural waist along with your duty belt for better access to your gear, less back strain
- 100% stretch serge weave polyester provides superior fit and wrinkle-free performance
- Nano-Tex™ Coolest Comfort technology for permanent moisture control and exceptional breathability
- UV 40+ protection shields your skin from the sun; keeps the fabric from fading.
- Two dual-compartment cargo pockets: hidden zipper behind, inverted pleat pocket underneath flap
- Completely machine washable. Permanent pleats, bright colors, and Nanotechnology will not wash out
- Side Elastic for personal fit
- Curve at hip that complements a woman’s shape
- Reshaped seat for more comfortable movement
- Shortened front rise eliminates baggy appearance
- Straight leg for a more flattering look while providing functional movement
- Contoured waistband sits a natural waist for improved comfort
- Utility belt at natural waist provides better access to your weapon or other accessories and can reduce back strain
- Back pockets adjusted to waist for better access
- Pocket depth accommodates a woman’s reach
|Crime doesn't stop in the rain...neither should you. Here's a uniform that keeps its good looks under pressure. This classically designed uniform trouser uses rugged, functional styling, enhanced fabric, and specialized tailoring to make a garment that works just as hard as you do. Elbeco TekTwill™ offers a high tech upgrade to your current uniforms with unmatched STRETCH comfort and the advanced protection of NANO TEX Resists Spills™ technology. Nano technology is combined with a dynamic 8% stretch for unmatched give in a rugged, 7 oz. poly-cotton twill blend uniform fabric that's soft, yet incredibly durable. Pressure-heated vat dyeing assures superior color consistency and retention from batch to batch, product to product…and year to year.
TEXTROP™: Elbeco’s finest 100% polyester uniform fabric stretches every way you do without losing its traditional edge. TexTrop™ uniform shirts and trousers have earned their popularity. These exceptional 100% stretch polyester fabrics feature a textured serge weave gabardine that mixes the sharp, wrinkle-free look of a traditional uniform—yet uses advanced nanotechnology to provide modern breathability and moisture-wicking comfort that leaves old-fashioned polyesters far behind. Nano-Tex™ Coolest Comfort moisture-wicking technology permanently pulls perspiration away from your skin and spreads it over the fabric surface area for quick evaporation. You stay dry and comfortable. And TexTrop is fully machine washable. Bright colors stay bright, and sharp permanent creases remain sharp through repeated machine washing—with only minimal care. Plus all TexTrop garments provide UV 40+ protection that shields your skin from the sun and further protects the fabric against fading. Standard configurations present a sharp, uniform appearance with all the features shown below.
- Elbeco’s most popular polyester trouser—combines traditional uniform styling with advanced comfort technology
- 100% stretch serge weave polyester provides superior fit and wrinkle-free performance
- Nano-Tex™ Coolest Comfort technology provides permanent moisture control and maximum breathability
- You stay dry and comfortable while your garment just keeps looking good
- UV 40+ protection shields your skin from the sun and keeps the fabric from fading.
- Completely machine washable. Permanent pleats, bright colors, and Nanotechnology will not wash out.
- Two dual-compartment cargo pockets: hidden zipper behind, inverted pleat pocket underneath flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Extra-deep quarter-top front pockets
- Two back pockets with button tab on left
- Lined 7/8" inserted belt loops
- Women’s styles have elasticized waistband designed to keep shirts comfortably tucked in
- Exclusive Triple-Stitched Crotch prevents blowouts
- Pressed-open tailored seam construction
- Bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Creaset® permanent creases, front and back
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets
For over 100 years, Elbeco has been designing and perfecting uniform shirts and trousers to meet the exacting standards of Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue, Corrections, Military, Postal and Transportation agencies. We’re proud to make them available to you and your department.
Features and Fit
Four-pocket or Cargo style, Class A or B—these comfortable, easy-wearing premium uniform trousers offer so much more—yet cost you so much less in the long run. Elbeco stock styles offer most of these standard features. Depending on the specific model and its purpose, you'll find a wide variety of fabrics and individual differences in design.
- Inserted Belt Loops
- Durable Front Closure
- Triple Stitched Crotch
- Top-Stitched Waistband
- Dual Rear Pockets
- Extra-Deep Front Pockets
- Rear Billy Pockets
- Cargo Pockets
- Fabric: Stretch 100% textured polyester, tropical with Nano-Tex™ Coolest Comfort for permanent moisture management and protection
- Weight: 6.5–7 oz./sq. yd. | 11.5–12 oz./linear yd.
- Care Machine washable
|Nano-Tex™ Moisture Wicking Technology: You stay drier, cooler, and more comfortable. Elbeco Nano Moisture Wicking technology permanently captures and pulls fluids and perspiration away from the skin and spreads it over the fabric surface area for quick evaporation so you will feel dry and comfortable. This advanced fabric treatment enhances fibers at the molecular level, so exceptional protection and performance advantages it provides will not wash out. These garments are completely washable, over and over again. Bright colors stay bright through repeated machine washing. Plus it provides UV 40+ protection from the sun and further protects the fabric from fading. You can breathe easy—and stay cool—in every sense.
|As a law enforcement professional, you have to meet very high standards. So should your uniform.
|Since 1907, Elbeco has been setting the industry standard for quality uniforms; successfully combining time-honored tradition with the latest in styles, features, and fabric technology. Today more than 17,000 U.S. law enforcement departments rely on Elbeco to meet their highest standards for appearance and performance. But they get even more. Because Elbeco customers also enjoy the exceptional tailoring, superior fit, and genuine comfort that come from a century of experience creating nothing but uniforms. It adds up to real value. Value that we at OfficerStore.com & TheFireStore.com are proud to offer you.
|OfficerStore.com & TheFireStore.com can make it easier to get precisely the styles, materials, and features you need. At a reasonable price. In minimal time. We offer a selection of Elbeco's [most advanced and] most popular styles, in stock and ready-to-order. When you order through OfficerStore.com and TheFireStore.com, you can get the uniform you want, when you want it. In fact over 95% of the orders placed by our customers are shipped within 24 hours. In addition to our stock models and sizes, we can provide any item in the Elbeco Catalog, with a wide variety of customizing options including many other fabrics, colors, styles; and added or customized features. We can even provide special designs to meet departmental requirements and personal needs. For more information about special orders or departmental orders of stock items, please call us at 800 852-6088.
How to get the perfect fit—and all the comfort
design is available in Elbeco TexTrop™, TekTwill™, DutyMaxx™ and Prestige Advance Series uniform pants. Styles with the Ladies Choice design are designated with the suffix “LC” after the style number. Ladies Choice styling may also be available in other styles and fabrics by special custom order. Please call us at 800 852-6088 for more details.
How to get the right fit…and all the comfort.
Click for Elbeco's Measuring Guide.
TexTrop Uniform Trousers are also available in Men’s 4-Pocket Style and Ladies Choice, Female Fit Cargo Trousers.