Delivers a single output level brilliant, penetrating 320 lumen beam.
The 6PX Tactical is just that—a flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320 lumen beam.
The 6PX is activated by Surefire's classic tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Powered by two high-energy SF123A Lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Brilliant tactical-level max output
- Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
- Output: 320 lumens
- Runtime: 2.5 hours*
- Length: 5.2" (13.2 cm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (147 g) with batteries
- Material: Aerospace aluminum, polycarbonate window
- Finish: Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Batteries: Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
- Switching: Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary on, twist for constant-on
* Runtime until output drops below 32 lumens
To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.