Improved LEDs! Attach to push-bumpers or brushguards for additional focused light.
ABOUT CODE 3®
- Easily installs into existing fog light positions for Charger and Tahoe
- Synchronous capability with other Code 3 XT lights
- Attach to push-bumpers or brushguards for additional focused light
- Rust resistant U-bracket and heavy duty, rubber outer housing are designed for outdoor use
- Durable metal U-bracket attached to base of lighthead allows the lighthead to swivel forward and backward up to 180° or swivel either right or left up to 360°
- Diameter: 4.25" Height: 5.75" Depth: 2.25"
- Less than 0.9 Amp Draw
- 13.8 VDC
- 5-Year Warranty
- SAE J845, Class 1 and meets California Title 13
Code 3, Inc. engineers and manufactures a complete line of lighting and sound-based warning products used by professionals in emergency response, utility, service fleet, and industrial settings. Code 3® has been in business since 1974 with their primary goal to design products that enhance customer safety, including law enforcement officers, firemen and EMT personnel, as well as all personnel in utility, DOT, and construction industries. The Code 3 team is focused on total customer satisfaction through innovative products, seamless customer service, and world-class quality. This is exemplified in their ISO 9001 certification and their Lean Six Sigma processes.
History of Product Innovations:
- TriCore® technology provides the brightest lighting technology on the market (Defender®)
- PriZm™ II Dual Reflector technology provides a brighter signal for superior visibility and safety (RX 2700™ lightbar)
- The first two-level lightbar (the MX7000™)
- The first integrated directional lighting system (ArrowStik®)
- LED X™ optical technology provides incredibly bright, high visibility signals when viewed either straight on or off angle
- Code 3® markets its products under the following well-known brand names:
Code 3® Emergency Lighting and Sound-Based Systems are designed for installation on emergency response vehicles such as police cars, fire apparatus, ambulances, and wreckers. This full-line of lightbars, flashers, sirens, and speakers, includes such well-known products as Defender®, RX 2700CC™, MX7000®, and ArrowStik®. PSE Amber™ Warning Products include a full array of products for utility vehicles, highway maintenance vehicles, industrial trucks and waste recovery vehicles. This line of lighting and sound-based warning devices and accessories includes lightbars, LED, strobe and halogen beacons, interior package lighting, back-up alarms, Department of Transportation systems and spotlights, including such well-known products as TriCore® NarrowStik™, Frontier™ Mini Bar, and ArrowStik®