12 wire module with required isolating diodes for the reverse wire. Use with vehicles that have the negative post of the battery connected to the chassis of the vehicle.SoundOff Signal invented the very first high conspicuity, extreme use wig wag headlight flasher over 25 years ago. When you purchase a genuine SoundOff Signal flasher, you can be assured that you are buying from the leading flasher manufacturer. SoundOff Signal takes public safety, the safety of your officers and keeping your agency’s fleet operational very seriously. The new Taillight Flasher is designed to work with your fleet. New cars and trucks require isolating diodes for the reverse wire which are included in this module. Vehicles that have the negative post of the battery connected to the chassis can also use this taillight flasher. With 2.4 flashes per second, know your officers are easy to see.
- 12 wire module with isolating diodes for the reverse wire that is required for many new cars and trucks
- For use with vehicles that have the negative post of the battery connected to the chassis of the vehicle
- Provides an additional output for deck lights
- Alternating red and white light 2.4 flashes per second creates an effective rear warning signal to greatly reduce rear end collisions
- 100% Solid State, potted design for long-lasting, reliable performance with no moving internal parts
- Small and compact - flasher is just 4.70 inches long
- Easy to install into tight spaces with smaller housing
- Durable and non-corrosive ABS plastic housing
- 5-year No Hassle Warranty
"Is this product compatible with 2012 gmc sierra ?"
Kyle this is a universal they don't list what model vehicle they are used on, just that it be a negative ground vehicle,
"so, with 12 wires, will it power 6, 1157 bulbs, also, what are the flash patterns or just the 2.4 per second for all at once ? THX"
This is a universal flasher, pretty sure it will work with the 1157 bulbs, (having said that it sounds like you have an older vehicle, that your planning on using this on, note the flasher might not work as fast as it would on a newer vehicle) The flash pattern is built into the flasher.
"Will this work with a 2017 VW Passat?"
Hi Andrew, we have no way of knowing if this will work with your VW, best bet would be to goggle it and reach out to the mfg. customer service, this is universal they don't list what model vehicle they are used on, just that it be a negative ground vehicle,
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !