Rechargeable LED Area Light with Magnetic BaseThe NSR-1514 Rechargeable LED Area Light with Magnetic Base is perfect when portability is important. This area light cranks out an impressive 1,000 lumens of light on high and 500 lumens on low using a single sealed push button switch. The housing is constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum and the multi-fin heat sink design keeps the fixture cool to the touch.
The light can be swiveled independently allowing the user to position the fixture exactly wherever light is needed and the heavy-duty magnetic base allows the light to be attached to most metal surfaces for hands-free operation. The area light includes an adjustable handle, and AC and DC power supplies.
- 1,000 lumens on high mode, 500 on low
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Multi-angle tilt and swivel fixture design
- IP-X7 rated waterproof
- High/Low modes
- LED is rated at 50,000 hours of life
- Includes AC and DC power supplies
- Constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum
- Powerful magnetic base for hands-free operation
- Multi-fin heat sink keeps light cool to the touch
- Adjustable comfort-grip handle
- Single sealed push button switch
- Tempered glass lens
- Powder coated for long wear
- Impact and chemical resistant design
- Meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Multi-Function: Yes
- Floodlight Lumens: 1,000 / 500
- Drop Rating: 2 m
- Water Rating: IP-X7
- Floodlight Runtime: 4 / 8
- Floodlight Color: White
- Type of Floodlight: Solid
- Switch Function: Single sealed push button
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 3.5" x 12" | 155 mm x 89 mm x 305 mm
- Weight: 3.3 lbs | 1,496 g
- Light Source: LED
- Case Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Body Color: Black
- Power Source: Integrated Lithium-ion Rechargeable
- Backup Power Source: AC / DC
- Package Contents: Area Light, adjustable handle, and AC / DC power supplies
"What is the average run time at 60 degrees f and -20 F?"
There is a 4 hour run time on high and 8 hours on low, but we do not have data yet at -20F.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !