Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces.In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
Made in U.S.A.
E.A.R. Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- MBUS Pro Offset – Front
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.8 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 1.9"
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !