American-made, solid steel construction with grip-enhancing phosphate finish engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts.Fits standard sized flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts, with extended teeth for use with ASAP plates. Two hammer faces. Works with 1/2" torque wrench, relevant torque specifications included on Wrench for quick reference. Convenient Bottle Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps.)
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer's hammer
- Rifle-length/Entry-length receiver extension wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench*, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP® and ASAP®-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
- Armorer's Wrench – AR15/M4
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.