Gemtor’s Handle-It is a valuable, versatile tool for any firefighter to have.
Weighing only 3 ounces, yet able to support up to 400 pounds, Gemtor’s Handle-It Firefighter’s Tool is a 72” long self adjusting tool designed to assist firefighters with a wide variety of carrying and holding tasks. With its versatile design, the Handle-It Firefighter’s Tool can be used to carry cylinders or rolled-up hoses, girth hitch any object, perform door control, and assist in dragging or carrying trapped or unconscious people to safety. The heat and cut resistant materials in the Firefighter’s Tool allow it to withstand and function properly even in the most hostile environments firefighters may encounter. Lightweight, very strong, durable, and capable of performing various essential carrying and holding tasks, Gemtor’s Handle-It Firefighter’s Tool is a valuable all-in-one tool for any firefighter to have.
- 72” long self-adjusting tool
- High strength (400 pound rating)
- Lightweight: weighs only 3 ounces
- Heat and cut resistant, to withstand hostile environments
- Can be used for various carrying and holding tasks, including:
- Dragging or carrying fire victims to safety
- Carrying cylinders or rolled-up hoses
- Performing door control
- Girth hitching objects