The ESS Interchangeable Component Eyeshield (ICE™) is a lightweight, frameless eye protection system that offers a unique combination of high-impact resistance, unrestricted field of view, and interchangeable lenses for effective eye protection in any light condition.Equipped with the new ICE temple designs, the ICE eyeshield features improved fit with headborne equipment and increased ease of temple adjustment and lens interchange. Adjustable earbends allow for a comfortable, secure, anatomical fit. Telescoping temples offer bend-to-fit inner-wire ear tabs and a snap-on leash system.
The ESS ICE 2.4 delivers high performance function and style for a wide variety of light conditions and activities, such as Tactical Operations, EMS/EMT, Technical rescue, Wildland and Brush Firefighting, Vehicle Extrication, and other hazardous procedures where primary eye protection is a necessity. The ESS ICE 2.4 offers an excellent value for any department that wants a high performance eyeshield system in any light conditions.
All ICE lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003+ and the U.S Military .15 caliber ballistic impact test MIL-PRF-31013. Rx Lens Inserts available (P-2B Rx Insert™ compatible with the Profile NVG™ goggle; Vice™ Rx Insert compatible with the Advancer V-12™ goggle).
3-Lens Kit includes Clear, Smoke Gray and Hi-Def Yellow Lenses, an elastic strap, an anti-fog cloth, and a protective case.
- A full set of three extra-thick high impact poycarbonate lenses (Amber, Smoke and Clear) for interchangeable use in any light conditions
- An unlimited field of view with the frameless ICE design
- Adjustable length temples with customizable innerwire ear tabs
- A rugged carrying pouch with divided lens pocket and an ESS CLEAR ZONE fog repellant cloth
- Prescription Lens Carrier accessory available. See accessories for more information
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection. ANSI Z87.1 and OSHA compliant
- Includes three extra-thick, 2.4mm polycarbonate high-impact lenses (Clear, Smoke Gray, and Hi-Def Yellow)
- Lenses feature ESS ToughZone™ anti-scratch lens coatings
- Lenses are highly impact resistant and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003+ and the US Military's .15 caliber ballistic impact test MIL-PRF-31013
- High level of anti-fragmentation protection that can stop a shotgun blast from a distance of 10 meters
- ESS Modular Technology™ allows all lenses to be quickly and inexpensively interchanged
- All lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and precise optical clarity for distortion-free vision
- Laser Protective Lenses (LPLs) available for the most common laser wavelengths
- "Frameless" ICE 2.4 design provides unlimited field of view
- Adjustable temple lengths and bendable earpieces provide customized fit for every user
- Prescription lenses can be fit by any optometrist into either the ESS P-2B™ Rx Insert or the ESS Vice™ Rx Insert
- Both inserts snap into the ICE nosepiece and install on the inside of the primary lens
- ANSI Z87.1-2003+
- Impact requirements of US MIL-PRF-31013
- US Federal OSHA standards
- CE EN 166 (F)
- US Army, USMC, and UK MOD Authorized