ESS’s Crosshair™ ONE Eyeshield exceeds ANSI Z87.1 optical standards and U.S. military impact requirements while also providing a universal fit and all-day comfort.
At ESS, superior function comes standard. Their entry-level Crosshair™ ONE Eyeshield goes well beyond the basic necessities of eye protection: with a baseline of advanced performance and superb adaptability, the Crosshair benefits from complete compatibility with the ESS Cross-Series™ eyeshield platform. This enables all Cross-Series components and accessories to be interchanged between the Crosshair, Crossbow™, and Suppressor™ eyeshields.
The Crosshair ONE Eyeshield features a Tri-Tech Fit™ frame, which achieves an amazing universal fit with maximum comfort and zero pressure points. The eyeshield’s high-impact, scratch-resistant, clear lens features ESSOPTICS™ for distortion-free clarity, provides 100% UVA/UVB protection, and is excellent for use indoors or at night. The innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock system pivots up for easy release and clamps down for rock solid retention under impact, making it easy to change lenses when needed.
The Crosshair ONE Eyeshield kits comes with one standard, black Tri-Tech Fit Crosshair with a Clear lens; one micro-fiber pouch; one ESS sticker; one Crossbow instruction booklet; and retail packaging. And since it’s from ESS, the Crosshair ONE is compliant with U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE EN 166, and U.S. Federal OSHA.
With the Crosshair eyeshield and the Cross-Series eyeshield platform, ESS has bridged the gap between price and premium performance. Now more than ever, your eye pro kit can match your mission requirements and your budget.
- Tri-Tech Fit™ frame achieves an amazing universal fit with maximum comfort and zero pressure points
- 2.4mm high-impact, scratch-resistant, clear polycarbonate lens features ESSOPTICS™ for distortion-free clarity
- Clear lens transmits 90% of visible light and provides 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Clear lens is for use indoors or at night, and has no influence on contrast or color
- Innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock system enables easy interchanging of lenses
- Crosshair ONE is compliant with U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE EN 166, and U.S. Federal OSHA
- Part of ESS’s Cross-Series™ eyeshield platform: all Cross-Series™ components and accessories can be interchanged between the Crosshair™, Crossbow™, and Suppressor™ eyeshields
- Kit includes:
- (1) Standard, black Tri-Tech Fit Crosshair frame with a Clear lens
- (1) Micro-fiber pouch
- (1) ESS sticker
- (1) Crossbow instruction booklet
- Retail packaging