With its high-impact frame, optically precise lenses, and comfortable fit, the ESS Crossbow™ Polar ONE is an excellent ballistic eyeshield.
A high-impact, ANSI Z87.1-rated version of ESS’s popular Crossbow™ eyeshield, the Crossbow™ Polar ONE is a ballistic eyeshield unlike any other.
Experience the Polar ONE’s Tri-Tech Fit™ frame, which achieves an amazing universal fit with maximum comfort and zero pressure points. Stare down your objective with excellent optical precision through the anti-fog, anti-scratch, and distortion-free polarized gray lens. Switch lens tints with ease using the Polar ONE’s innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock system, which pivots up for easy release and clamps down for rock solid retention under impact.
The Crossbow Polar ONE kit comes with one standard, black Tri-Tech Fit™ Crossbow® frame with a high-impact Polarized Gray lens; one rugged zippered hard case; one micro-fiber pouch; one bottle of OpDrops Anti-Fog Solution; one ESS sticker; one Crossbow instruction booklet; and retail packaging. And since it’s from ESS, the Polar ONE is compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA, ANSI Z87.1-2010, and CE EN 166.
The Crossbow Polar ONE is part of ESS’s Cross-Series™ eyeshield platform, and as such, all Cross-Series™ components and accessories can be interchanged between the Crosshair™, Crossbow™, and Suppressor™ eyeshields.
The Crossbow Polar ONE offers an excellent blend of form, fit, and function in one effective eyeshield. Get your hands on a Polar ONE and see for yourself.
- Tri-Tech Fit™ frame achieves an amazing universal fit with maximum comfort and zero pressure points
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch polarized gray lens features ESSOPTICS™ for distortion-free clarity
- Polarized gray lens transmits 15% of visible light and provides 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Polarized gray lens is for use in extremely bright light conditions, has an unbiased influence on color, and is highly effective in reducing glare from reflective surfaces. It is also safety rated to ANSI Z87.1-2010.
- Innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock system enables easy interchanging of lenses
- Crossbow Polar ONE is compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA, ANSI Z87.1-2010, and CE EN 166
- Part of ESS’s Cross-Series™ eyeshield platform: all Cross-Series™ components and accessories can be interchanged between the Crosshair™, Crossbow™, and Suppressor™ eyeshields
- Kit includes:
- (1) Standard, black Tri-Tech Fit Crossbow frame with a high-impact Polarized Gray lens (anti-scratch coating only)
- (1) Rugged zippered hard case
- (1) Micro-fiber pouch
- (1) Bottle of OpDrops Anti-Fog Solution
- (1) ESS sticker
- (1) Crossbow instruction booklet
- Retail packaging