68 minute ring with vertical and horizontal stadia and (2) 1 MOA aiming dotsThe XPS2 is the shortest, smallest and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision. Its size and weight make it convenient for hunters and law enforcement officers to carry.
It is also fast and runs on a single 123 battery. The compact, single-lithium-battery configuration leaves more rail space than ever for rear iron sights or magnifiers.
This sight has the same body style as the XPS3™ model, but the XPS2 does not have night vision-compatibility.
- Night Vision-Compatibility: None
- Dimensions: 3.8” x 2.1” x 2.5” | 97 x 54 x 64 mm
- Color/Finish: Non-reflective black
- Weight: 9.0 oz | 255 g
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. | 3 m
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
- Optics: Transmission holography
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): Approx. 0.5 MOA (1/2” (12.7mm) at 100 yds (91m)) when zeroing
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1” (25.4mm) weaver or MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-Reflection coating on external surfaces
- Window Dimensions: 1.20” x 0.85” (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: Glass 1/8" (3.17mm) thick
- Rear Window Material: Laminate 3/16” (4.76mm) thick
- Field of View 100 yds (91m): 30 yds (28m) at a 3” eye relief
- Reticle: 68MOA circle with quadrant ticks with (2) 1 MOA aiming dots
- Power Source: 1 x 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !