EOTech Speed and Accuracy in a much shorter HWS for Military/Tactical ops—makes the military’s best optical battle sight even better.The EXPS3 may be the ultimate CQB optic. Ideal for all of the new modular rifle designs, the EXPS3 features a single, quick release throw lever for easy attachment and removal with any standard 1” Weaver or Picatinny Rail. Three instantly accessible side-mounted buttons let you turn Night Vision on and off, and quickly scroll through 30 brightness settings (10 for NV use).
- New EOTech design uses a single 123 lithium battery; reduces required rail space to just 2¾”
- Unmagnified Night Vision compatible optic designed for instinctive 2-eyes-open shooting…and faster, more accurate target acquisition in CQB or long-range situations
- Tubeless heads-up display window provides unlimited view from any angle or distance, without parallax error
- 3 side-mounted buttons let you turn Night Vision on / off, and scroll through 30 brightness settings—10 for generation I-III+ NV
- Durable hard coat finish in non-reflective Black or Flat Dark Earth
Sight in on a distant target…without being sighted. Unlike laser or red dot sights, the holographic image in an EOTech projects no position-revealing light onto the target. The projected reticle is visible only to the operator, who can remain completely hidden downrange, even against night vision systems. And because there’s no reflective glare from coated lenses like on red dot sights or scopes, you don’t need costly add-on filters that also dim your target.
EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights have revolutionized electronic sighting technology. Superior to iron and red dot sights in every way, EOTech HWS sights have been adopted by elite units in military and law enforcement agencies around the world as their preferred close quarter battle (CQB) optic for small arms.
- Standard Reticle: 65MOA ring with 4 MOA aiming dots
- Unmagnified optic is designed for instinctive 2-eyes-open shooting
- Tubeless heads-up display window provides an unlimited and unblocked Field of View from any angle or distance, without parallax error
- Allows operators to maintain critical peripheral vision for engaging multiple threat situations.
- A single transverse-mounted 123 battery significantly reduces sight length.
- Shortened base requires only 2¾” of rail space compared to the 4” N battery sights.
- Battery cap and latch are replaced by a simple O-ring-sealed tethered cap offering an improved watertight seal
- Battery compartment is separated from the base, allowing it to hover over delta ring of rifle, creating even more usable rail space
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours, 3 times the battery life of the N sights.
- Quickly locks onto or comes off any standard 1” Weaver or Picatinny rail fast, with a single, quick release throw lever
- Super durable MIL-Spec all-aluminum body and interior components are designed to take plenty of punishment on or off the battlefield— even repeated recoil from .50 caliber machine guns
- Waterproof, fog-proof, dust proof ; submergible to a depth of 33 ft
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR ALL MODELS
- Optics: Holography – parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Temperature: -40° to 150° F
- Sealing: Internally fog-proofed optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2” at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-reflective coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20” x 0.85” (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8” solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16” thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4” eye relief
- Standard Reticle: 65MOA circle with quadrant ticks with 4 MOA aiming dots
- Brightness Adjustment Range: Normal Mode 146,000:1 over 20 settings.
- For models with Night Vision Mode 1,280:1 over 10 settings, and a total range of greater than 30,000,000:1
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up when battery is low
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs - programmable to 4 hrs
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5”x2.2”x2.8” (91.4x55.8x71.8mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317 g)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Color/Finish: Non Reflective black with hard coat finish, and NEW Flat Dark Earth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or (MIL-STD- 1913) rail. Adjustable for width variation.
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Compatibility: (10 brightness settings) for generation I-III+
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: approx. 600 hours
- Reticle: Includes 65 MOA ring with quadrant ticks and 4 MOA dots
- Military Designation: SU-231A/PEQ (FDE)
- NSN: 1240-01-587-9345
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !