Advanced LED and Reflector Technology = One of the Brightest, Most Versatile Signal Lights Available.The EMI Flashback Five™ can be used as a hand-held signal light, a vehicle warning light, as an on-the-scene dash or deck light, or even an emergency flashlight. 20 powerful LEDs in two colors are controlled by a single, five-stage push-button switch.
You just click to select flashing red, blue, or red/blue, or flashing blended colors; plus a white LED flashlight mode.
- Measures a full 18.75" long
- 20 LEDs; multiple color & flash combinations
- 5-stage switch: red, blue, red/blue alternating, red/blue blend, white flashlight
- Can be seen up to 1 mile in all directions
- Ensures visibility day or night, in any weather
- Magnetic tailcap base mounts on vehicles
- Weather-resistant high-impact ABS plastic body
- Non-slip grip with belt clip and wrist strap
- Ideal for police, EMS, fire, 1st responders or civilian emergency use
The EMI Flashback Five™ is ideal for police, fire, EMS, and other first responders. It is also an excellent emergency warning and safety light for civilian use.
- Length: 18.75” long (handle is 5” long
- Weight: Approx. 1lb.
Ratings & Reviews
The on/off button can be hard to find in the dark since it doesn't stand out nor feels different from the regular grip. Overall the light is very bright.
EMI Flashback Five model 2010
Had for about 18 months. Used primarily at traffic control points and to assist with directing motor vehicle traffic. Versatile with ability to change light colors based on need - a definite plus. Runs for about 10-12 hours on one set of 4AA batteries. Wiring from battery case to LED end is very fragile. Mine broke and could not be repaired. Flashlight mode is useless but I will try another one.
Cheaply made and can't be used if batteries are dead.
Poor Quality and Unfixable
The LED baton if fine when it work, however several units just began to shutoff during operation for no apparent reason. Battery power was not the cause.