All the benefits of pick and shim resistant TRI-MAX in a legcuff.
- Dual shackle and monorail-style retaining bar prevent picks and shims from passing through
- Double five-tooth pawl engaged independent retaining bars
- Reinforced steel swivels and oversized spin rivet heads for increased strength and flexibility
- Double locking heavy-duty chain
- Distance between cuffs: 15"
Gaining vertical and lateral strength, the internal bar also inhibits a shim from entering the nose or rear of the shackle. While popping the double lock may be possible, a pick has no straight line of sight to go through the handcuff to engage the rear retaining bars and depress them. Picks also don't stand a chance through the keyway.
Tri-Max retains three levels of integrity at:
- Nose of the shackle
- Rear of the shackle
- Key hole
Standard specifications for Thompson model handcuffs:
- Reinforced steel swivels
- Heavy-duty construction
- Oversized spin rivet heads
- Side double locks
- Multiple retaining bars
- 23 locking positions
- Positive swing-through action
- Built-in Positive Clickbak for fast cuffing
- Two keys included