Care-Flare’s unique design reflects its simplicity, durability, reliability and ease of use.Care-Flare is a perfect solution for tapering lanes and warning oncoming traffic in an effective, safe, and user-friendly way. To this day, combustible flares are still used despite their many drawbacks. They burn at high temperatures and can ignite fires and injure those who use them. They are challenging to handle, burnout quickly, pollute our air and leave hazardous waste on roads which contaminates our water. Care-Flare has significant safety, environmental and financial benefits compared to the combustible flare.
The Care-Flare isn’t like other LED emergency products which is illustrated by its unique design. Other LED products waste energy focusing light in unintended directions thereby distracting drivers and emergency workers. They are complicated and time consuming to deploy. They have poor visibility due to their minimal height or brightness.
The Care-Flare is efficient by focusing light in the intended direction. Top quality LEDs and substantial height enable the Care-Flare to have maximum visibility. With two light sequences and an intuitive design, the Care-Flare is simple and quick to deploy.
- Robust structure ensures that it functions even in the most volatile conditions
- Its height ensures maximum visibility
- Has simple settings that are easy to activate
- Bright light output can be seen from 2000+ metres / 6560+ ft
- Can run for 70+ hours without battery change
- Functions in extreme cold (-40°C / -40°F) and heat (+40°C / 104°F)
- Drop resistant and waterproof
- Batteries: 4 ‘C’ Cell Batteries
- Length: 39 cm | 15.35 in
- Width: 4.5 cm | 1.77 in
- Height: 4.5 cm | 1.77 in
- Light Source: LED
- Run Time Fixed Red: 10+ hours (generic alkaline batteries)
- Run Time Flashing: 70+ hours (generic alkaline batteries)
- Viewing distance day: 250+ m | 820+ ft
- Viewing distance night: 2000+ m | 6560+ ft
- Optimal viewing angle: Within 160°
- Water resistance: Yes, rated IP67
- Temperature functionality: Tested between -40°C (-40°F) and +40°C (104°F)
- Drop Resistance : > 1 meter
"How many Lumens does it produce?"
It produces 200 lumens.
"When is this item going to be in stock? I have been checking since August and it keep saying that it will be in stock in 3 weeks"
This item sells out as soon as we bring it into stock. The best way to assure you will receive it is to place an order. This way we order specifically for you.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !