BlackHawk CQC CF Holster w/ BL & Paddle - Serpa w/Carbon Fiber Finish, Fits 5900/4000 series. Color Black
By using Blackhawk's CQC Carbon Fiber SERPA Holster, you can forget old-fashioned thumb breaks that slow your draw and complicate re-holstering.
Featuring the same speed cut and concealment enhancing design of as their Standard Model Carbon Fiber Holster, Blackhawk's CQC SERPA Holster features the patented SERPA active retention system lock, which engages the trigger guard as you holster the pistol and won't let go until you release it. The release is made using your normal drawing motion, with the trigger finger beside the holster body. As your trigger finger naturally comes to rest on the SERPA active retention system lock's release mechanism, simply push the mechanism as you draw the weapon and it releases the gun for a smooth, fast, natural draw. There's no awkward use of a middle finger release or thumb break to interfere with a full combat grip; the SERPA active retention system lock lets you draw the weapon quickly while establishing a full grip from start to finish. Unlike thumb breaks, which can sometimes be difficult to fasten one-handed, the SERPA active retention system lock allows you to re-holster quickly and securely every time, using only one hand.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented SERPA active retention system lock engages the trigger guard as you holster the pistol and won't let go until you release it
- Push the release mechanism down at you draw the weapon for a smooth, fast, and natural draw
- System lock lets you draw your weapon quickly while establishing a full grip from start to finish
- System lock allows you to re-holster quickly and securely every time, using only one hand
- Holster includes a belt loop platform and a paddle platform
- Holster fits Shoulder, S.T.R.I.K.E., Quick Disconnect, and Tactical Holster Platforms
All BlackHawk® CQC™ SERPA holsters come with both belt loop and paddle platforms.
* It has been determined that employing certain movements when attempting to place any Smith and Wesson M&P Pistol into these "High Wall" holsters can cause the handgun to engage and unexpectedly discharge. A discharge or "firing" of the weapon in this manner could cause property damage or personal injury or death to the user and/or others.
"Will this fit on a nylon duty belt?"
Hello, this holster will not fit on a duty belt with the included hardware. Their duty series version of this holster will, however. Thank you
"Will this work with my XDs-45?"
Hello, this holster is not made the the XDs-45 yet. Thank you
"Is this an iwb holster?"
No. OWB only.
"DOES THIS HOLSTER FIT AN FNX 45? IF NOT, WHICH HOLSTER FITS THIS FIREARM? THANK YOU ----Does any of the holsters that fit come in leather?"
we do not have any holsters at this time that will fit the FNX 45. aleingear has some and a few other companies out there.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !