ASP's Clip Handcuff Key is a strong, easy-to-use key that won't break or twist off in a handcuff and cause any civil liabilities.
Unlike conventional handcuff keys, which are stamped from mild steel and often break or twist off in a handcuff, ASP's Handcuff Keys are precision molded from high strength stainless steel and are designed to withstand the rigors of long-term use. Each key has a contoured polymer body with a spring steel pocket clip and a BackSet® key that allows for rapid location of the handcuff keyway. Each key is heat treated for strength and finished in an attractive coating; a hardcoat lacquer is baked on for added protection. Extremely strong, the Clip Handcuff Key is both longer than and easier to use on a handcuffed subject than traditional keys are.
- Precision molded from high strength stainless steel
- Contoured polymer body with a spring steel pocket clip
- Heat treated for strength
- Baked-on hardcoat lacquer provides added protection
- BackSet® key allows for rapid location of the handcuff keyway
- Fits standard handcuffs
- Easier to use on a handcuffed subject than a standard handcuff key
Ratings & Reviews
great product! easy to handle and use!
I love it! That's all I have to say