XR2 Technical Rescue Helmet, Hi-Viz Orange
New multi-purpose helmet for Technical Rescue with modular, "click-in" accessories.
- One size fits most, size ranges from 6 1/2 to 8 1/8 inches (52 to 65 cm)
Additional attachments are available.
Please Note: No attachments come with the helmets.
INTEGRATED DUAL-BEAM HEADLAMP
- Provides proximity (floodlight) and spot beam with over 250 lumens.
- Tail light (Buddy-light), with three colors available to toggle, and aid in accountability.
- “SOS” mode that flashes front and rear lights to signal a distress.
INTEGRATED INTERNAL VISOR
- Fully integrated into the helmet shell and easily deployed with a gloved hand.
- Adjustable fit to face with individual height and depth adjustments.
- No tools needed to install or remove.
The Cairns XR2 Technical Rescue Helmet focuses on innovation. This helmet offers full modularity, accessory integration, user-focused design, cleanability, unmatched comfort, and much more.
- Modular platform with a range of easily attachable accessories including responder goggles, face protection, and hearing protection with an integrated communication system.
- Compact design, lightweight materials, ride height adjustments, and integrated modular accessories all contribute to optimized weight distribution.
- Customizable options include custom logos, decals, and reflective trim.
- High-temperature thermoplastic shell and plastic parts, fire-retardant, modacrylic and polyester blend straps, polyamide/polyester, elastane based paddings.
- 3-4 point chinstrap, fire-retardant, quick release buckle
Engineered helmet platform designed for technical rescue, wildland firefighting, climbing, and water rescue operations.
All integrated and modular accessories are designed for easy attachment.
“Glove-friendly” design of all accessories and helmet adjustment points for both right and left-handed users.
Easy to remove one-piece textile soft-goods to support health and safety initiatives
Modular platform with a range of easily attachable accessories: responder goggles, face protection, and hearing protection with an integrated communication system.
MEETS MULTIPLE STANDARDS
Designed and tested to meet the latest NFPA and EN Standards for Technical Rescue, Wildland Firefighting (EN only), and Water Rescue.
Printing available for front plates to add custom logo or other designs.
Multiple reflective trim and decal choices with custom printing options.
- Weight: 1.7 lb. ± 1.8 oz. (750 g ± 50 g, depending on version)
- Dimensions: 11.8” (299 mm) x 9.4” (239 mm) x 7.1” (180 mm)
- One size fits most (hat size ranges 6½ to 81/8 [52 to 65 cm])
- Vented or unvented
- 3-4 points chinstrap
- 0.6” (16 mm) wide fire-retardant strap without loose end
- Height and depth adjustments
- Quick release buckle
- Head size (ratchet adjustment system)
- Ride height (3 positions)
- Nape strap height adjustment (3 positions):
- Shell and Plastic Parts: High-temperature thermoplastics
- Straps: Fire-retardant, modacrylic and polyester blend
- Paddings: Polyamide / Polyester / Elastane base material
- NFPA 1951, 2020 Edition; Standard on Protective Ensembles for Technical Rescue Incidents
- CE Marking according to EU regulation 2016/425 (March 9th, 2016)
- EN 16471:2015 – Helmets for Wildland Firefighting
- EN 16473:2015 – Helmets for Technical Rescue
- EN 12492:2012 – Helmets for Mountaineers (vented version only)