Model M-4, Semi-Auto, 223 CalLess Handle with Rear Flip Telestock MPC-RF(1) 30 Round Mag
- Caliber:.223 Rem. / 5.56mm NATO
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Impingement System
- Capacity:30 + 1- Ships with one 30 Round Magazine (accepts all std. sizes)
- Safety: Manual Lever with Indicator Markings on Both Sides of Receiver
- Receiver: M4A4 Type Flat Top Upper Receiver
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Black Anodize Finish
- Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel
- Barrel: 16” M4 Profile, Chrome Lined with A2 Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 11595E Steel w. M4 Feed Ramps
- Rifling: 1 Turn in 9” – Right Hand Twist
- Stock:6 Position Telescoping Buttstock with Windham Weaponry Logo
- Forend / Pistol Grip: M4 Double Heat Shield Handguards / A2 Black Plastic Grip
- Rear Sight: Samson FRS-A2 Rear Flip Sight
- Front Sight: Adjustable Height Square Post in A2 Standard Base
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Gun Case with Black Web Sling & Operators Manual
FIREARMS SAFETY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
It is the customer’s responsibility to know and abide with state and local gun laws.
To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air.
- You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout.
- You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pick up of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !