Space limited? Need heavy-duty, over-the-top performance? Here's legendary Pioneer performance in a Pioneer Micro Super LED Low Profile Work/Scene Light built to fit almost anywhere on your vehicle!Ideal for challenging applications on Fire, EMS and Rescue vehicles, marine, utility and off-road … even agricultural uses.
The 45 watt +12 DC Micro Pioneer lighthead has 12 white Super-LED® with a TIR reflector installed in a die-cast powder coated aluminum housing with an On/Off switch covered by a rubber boot and a black fiberglass enforced polycarbonate handle. The MPPB has a standard 8° spot light lens and has the ability to change the optics with three different flood light pattern lenses provided with the Micro Pioneer. The additional lens patterns are 40°x 20° flood, 40°x 8° flood, and 90°x 20°flood.
The low profile pedestal mount is a cast stainless steel pedestal base with cast stainless steel swivel mount stud, pivot, and hinge assembly. The MPPB light has 4,100 usable lumens. A cast aluminum alloy lens retainer with a liquid injected silicone gasket protects against environmental conditions. The hard coated lenses provides extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses. The MPPB is vibration resistant. The Pioneer PC boards are conformal coated for additional protection. The MPPB has extended LED operation with low current consumption and low operating temperature. There are two breathable membrane patches on the bottom of the housing to maintain a consistent internal pressure. A 6’ 2/C 18GA unterminated cable is included.
The MPPB is covered by a five year factory warranty. Stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
- White Housing
- White Housing with Chrome Cover and On/Off Switch
- Black housing
- Black Housing with Black Cover and On/Off Switch
- Black Housing with Chrome Cover and On/Off Switch
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing, powder coated black or white.
- Solid-state electronics are rugged and reliable, built for the long haul.
- Rated to last 100,000 hours with remarkable bright light.
- 8° spot spread pattern comes standard, along with three additional optic lenses for your choice of light pattern:
- 90° x 20° wide flood
- 40° x 20° flood
- 40° x 8° horizontal flood
- Optic lens changes easily via four screws in picture frame fixture.
- Micro Pioneer Series is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance.
- Powder coated stainless steel bail bracket with 3/8" stud carriage bolt mount.
- Recessed models straight or fixed 15° downward angle. Includes light, black or white housing and chrome flange.
- Five-year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
- 4100 lumens.
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- 12.8VDC standard, draws 4 amps.
- 24VDC models available, draws 2 amps
- Voltage: +12v DC
- Amp Draw: Spot Light = 3.50 Amps
- Dimensions: 4-5/8” H x 4-3/4” W x 3-1/8” D (w/Bracket Mount)
- Lens Color: Clear
"Is this battery operated or is it wired into something."
Donna, when you ask is this battery operated are you asking if it is a self contained battery, the answer is no. The light is powered off the vehicle electrical system.You can't just run a wire from the light to the battery. 12.8VDC standard, draws 4 amps. 24VDC models available, draws 2 amps Voltage: +12v DC This information can be found at the bottom of our web page also.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !