Whelen’s Pioneer LiFe Intelligent Inductive Charger™ is a portable, convenient way to wirelessly charge the Pioneer LiFe LF35 Portable Area Light.
The Intelligent Inductive Charger™ uses inductive charging technology to wirelessly charge the Pioneer LiFe LF35 Portable Area Light (W-WHE-LF35). Simply place the area light on the charging base and the base will fully recharge the light in 4 to 5 hours. An indicator light relays the area light’s and charger’s status during use to help ensure a smooth process. The base can be installed on a horizontal or vertical surface for enhanced convenience. Wireless, portable, and mountable on various surfaces, Whelen’s Pioneer LiFe Intelligent Inductive Charger is always at the ready whenever you need it.
- Fully recharges the Pioneer LiFe LF35 Portable Area Light (W-WHE-LF35) in 4 to 5 hours
- Is specifically designed to work with Pioneer LiFe lights only; if a foreign object is placed on the charger, it will disable itself until the object is removed
- Has no open contacts that could compromise the charging circuit
- Indicator light relays the area light’s and charger’s status during use:
- Green means fully charged
- Red means charging
- Amber means fault detection
- Blue means foreign object detection
- Can be installed on a horizontal or vertical surface
- Available in 12V DC and 115-240V AC models:
- 12V DC charger is standard and draws 5 amps on average
- AC charger is available with an adapter:
- 115V AC adapter draws .5 amps on average
- 240V AC adapter draws .25 amps on average