SUPER-LED ® COMBINATION LIGHTING IN ONE COMPACT LIGHTHEADOne of the smallest and most versatile Super-LED lightheads in the industry today. Whelen™s ION V-Series with dash and deck mounting is available in three-in-one combination or single color warning models.
The V-Series™ Model IONV3 combination three-in-one light includes a warning light, flood/alley light, and ground illumination light. The warning light consists of six amber, blue, red or white Super-LED®’s installed on a V-light PC board with a TIR V-light reflector. The V-light PC board has one white Super-LED installed in the center to function in conjunction with the alley/flood light. The V-light PC board also has four white Super-LED's installed below to work independently as the ground illumination light. The main PC board has two white Super-LED that operate with the center Super-LED as a flood/alley light. The IONV3A has a hard coated optic V-light clear lens with (High Definition Optics) HDO™ technology. The IONV3A is installed in a heavy duty black or white powder coated die cast housing.
The warning light includes an internal flasher with 25 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns including steady burn. The IONV3A also provides a synchronize feature. The flood/alley and ground illumination light is set to steady burn. The conformal coated PC boards provide protection against environmental elements. The hard coated lens provides extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses. The lens assembly utilizes a liquid injected molded silicone gasket to be resistant to water, moisture, dust, and other environmental conditions. The IONV3A is vacuum tested for seal integrity and is vibration resistant. The IONV3A meets Class I SAE J595, SAE 845, NFPA 1901, and KKK 1822 requirements.
- Combination models have 180° wide-angle warning, alley/flood and ground illuminating (puddle light)
- Single color models have combination 180° and TIR directional warning
- Universal mount models include combination permanent/pedestal mount, clip, edge mounts and double-sided tape. Options include bail/swivel bracket in Black or White, pedestal mount in Black or Chrome and rubber grommet
- Warning segment has 25 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns
- Warning segment available in Red, Amber, Blue or White
- Hard-coated lenses have HDO™ (High Definition Optics) technology
- Supplied with a 10" 6-wire pigtail
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional Warranty
- Combination model:
Amp draw: 12 VDC
Warning lights: 0.765
Alley lights: 0.31
Puddle lights: 0.12
- Single color warning model:
Amp draw: 12 VDC
Warning lights: 1.1475
- Meets and exceeds Class I SAE J595 and SAE 845