UA Compression Fit and signature moisture transport keep you cool, dry, comfortable.
You’ll never wear a standard T-shirt again. Once again, Under Armour has applied superior performance fabrications to the tactical world, making sure your performance is at the top of your game.
UA’s uncompromising compression fit reduces chafing and improves muscle performance and stamina, while the advanced Moisture Transport System efficiently wicks sweat away from your skin to the outer layer of the garment to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions.
It’s the first choice for a cooling base layer under body armor or other protective gear. Comfortable and functional on or off duty; under a uniform, as workout gear, or just on its own as a stylishly tight tee.
HeatGear® does its job…so you can focus on yours.
With permanent external UA Locker Tag for easy ID and Transparent UA Tactical Stealth Logo.
- New Model 1216007—updates UA 1005039 with a slight refinement of the cut
- When it’s hot, HeatGear® fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to help you stay cool, dry, and comfortable
- UA COMPRESSION Fit: Ultra-tight, like a supportive second skin—unleashes the power of your muscles to keep you stronger for longer
- Anti-Odor technology—anti-microbial treatment prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- 4.5 oz. 81% Polyester / 19% Elastane
- UA Tactical Stealth Logo makes a quiet, confident statement that you’re wearing the best.
- FABRIC TECH: 4.5 oz. 81% Polyester / 19% Elastane.
- HeatGear® fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to help you stay cool, dry, and comfortable
- Under Armour’s Compression Fit and signature moisture transport keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- New refined cut and ergonomic seam placement reduce chafing and irritation.
- UA Tactical Stealth Logo makes a quiet, confident statement that you’re wearing the best
- Integral UA Locker Tag lets you write your name on the outside of your garment for easy ID no-chafe
- Anti-Odor technology—UA anti-microbial fabric treatment prevents the growth of odor causing bacteria
FOR WHEN IT’S HOT
Ideal use: Extremely warm weather. Over a decade ago, HeatGear®, the original “second skin” layer, sparked the revolution of performance apparel…and rendered cotton T-shirts obsolete. Under Armour Fabric is a special microfiber blend engineered to wick sweat from your skin to the outer layer of the garment. When it’s hot, HeatGear fabric helps you stay cool, dry, and comfortable.
The Benefits of UA COMPRESSION
Training or gameday, on duty or off, your UA Compression base layer makes you better. UA Compression unleashes the power of your muscles to keep you stronger for longer.
INCREASED POWER & STAMINA
Stay stronger for longer. Reduces muscle vibration to lessen fatigue and maintain power output. Keeps muscles aligned correctly to increase repetitive muscle power.
Know your body’s place in space. Enhances the body’s recognition of muscle patterns and spatial awareness — to increase muscle efficiency.
Get your muscles back to full strength faster. Creates a healing environment around muscles and circulatory system. Post-workout, reduces swelling, decreases soreness time and promotes muscle repair.
Stay cool, dry, and light. Wicks moisture to keep you 53% lighter than cotton after 60 minutes of athletic performance. Speeds evaporation to regulate your core temperature.
Transparent UA Tactical Stealth Logo.
A quiet, confident statement that you’re wearing the best.
Integral UA Locker Tag makes it clear your Under Armour is yours.
Getting the right Size and Fit
This Under Armor garment is designed to match the Fit profile highlighted and described above. If this is the performance fit you prefer for the way you intend to wear it, please order the same size you would wear in a non-performance T-shirt or pant. Under Armour® Performance has already compensated for the specific design of its apparel to make each style consistent with normal XS–XXXL sizing. Still not sure? Use the chart below to select the size that matches your measurements.
|Small||34-36 in / 86-91 cm||28-29 in / 71-74 cm|
|Medium||38-40 in / 97-102 cm||30-32 in / 76-81 cm|
|Large||42-44 in / 107-112 cm||34-36 in / 86-91 cm|
|X-Large||46-48 in / 117-122 cm||38-40 in / 97-102 cm|
|2X-Large||50-52 in / 127-132 cm||42-44 in / 107-112 cm|
|3X-Large||54-56 in / 137-142 cm||46-48 in / 117-122 cm|
On a mission to keep you comfortable…and make you better.