It's big, it rolls, and it's really tough. Any questions?On the face of it, rolling duffels look pretty much the same: a metal handle, some rubber wheels, a few grab straps, perhaps an outside pocket or two. So what's to know? Plenty, if you want your gear to survive more than one or two encounters with baggage handlers.
True North was so concerned with getting it right that they hired a rolling luggage expert to help select the best wheels, the best handle, and the best possible materials. They designed it for unquestioned airline acceptance and maximum utility, including a unique diagonal side strut construction that allows the duffel to stand on end without flopping over. Then True North had “The Beast” constructed to their usual high standards. The result—a large rolling duffel we think is worthy of your attention…and your gear.
- Large main compartment with interior lash down straps for gear
- Mesh organizer pocket in lid
- Large second pocket for boots and ID
- Slash pocket on the end keeps essentials close at hand
- Meets airlines maximum allowed checked baggage
- Capacity: 7500 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 14"H x 18"W x 30"L
- Materials: Ballistic™ Nylon, Nylon Webbing, Metal Hardware, Nylon/Acetal Hardware
- Lifetime Warranty: All True North products are backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Ratings & Reviews
Customer service is horrible/non-existan
Never received item