Special ladies cut with a lower rise and a special cut in the hips & thighs.Built with the same features as the men's 24-7 Series® Tactical Pant with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear but with a woman's features in mind. Features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort.
- Engineered dimensional fit with lower rise and tailored to fit a woman
- Unique pocket design and configuration allows for a completely casual appearance while providing secure storage for all of your duty requirements
- Comfort Fit Slider Waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs that accommodates either paddle style or inside-the-pants holster
- Extra Deep Front Pockets
- Customized TRU-SPEC® Original Prym Snap
- 2-Knife/Accessory Pockets
- 2-Cargo Pockets with Hook & Loop Closure and bellowed Side Gussets
- 2-Internal Magazine Compartments in both Cargo pockets
- Cell Phone/Magazine Pocket
Ratings & Reviews
Good durable pants but noisey
Pants are durable for work but bending over can be hard with a low waist & that's a position Im often in.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !