Unique diamond-shaped aperture design speeds target acquisition and improves accuracy at 50, or up to 550 meters.Advanced Di-Optic design for superior sighting and battle-ready toughness. Troy Industries’ Di-Optic Aperture (DOA) Folding Rear BattleSight provides lightning fast target acquisition. The optically engineered diamond-shaped apertures center your eyes instantly and effortlessly, providing a clearer target picture than with round apertures.
The sights feature two settings, one for up to 300 meters and a second for up to 500 meters. This versatility makes the DOA ideal for military, law enforcement and home defense applications.
Like all Troy Folding BattleSights, a stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures the sights remain upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions. A push of a button folds the sights securely out of the way until you need them again (they fold to a profile of just 0.460).
Plus Troy BattleSights feature a zero-canting attachment system for use on all military and aftermarket receivers. These advanced sights have been extensively field-tested and, like all Troy Industries products, are American made…and Battle Ready.
- Two quick-change settings—up to 300m or up to 500m—each provides a clearer target picture than round apertures
- Can sustain 1000 lbs. of static force when upright, yet folds down with the push of a button—to a profile less than ½” high.
- Durable, Troy folding rear sights are easy to install and deploy on all military and after market receivers.
- Precision-made in U.S.A of stainless steel & aircraft aluminum to exceed military specs
- Faster target acquisition with Di-Optic Aperture
- Increases accuracy to 550m
- Dual same plane aperture; .50 MOA per click
- Designed for use on all military and aftermarket receivers.
- 0.460" profile when folded
- Zero-canting attachment system
- Quick install, easy adjust
- No tools required for adjustment
- Protected adjustment wheel prevents accidental loss of zero
- Constructed of blackened stainless steel and T6 Aircraft Aluminum (MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Coated)
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Made in the USA
- TROY Industries Limited Lifetime Guarantee*.
NOTE: Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
"Will this sight as well as the Troy: Front Folding HK BattleSight fit on an H&K 416 rail?"
Hello, these will fit on the 416 rails, however they may rise a little bit higher than desired as the 416 rails sit higher above the bore-line than traditional AR15 rails. These will work just fine, however they may be higher than necessary. Thank you
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !